Holy cow WC: cap your population on official servers

JetJaguar

Its bad enough our official PVE 441 server hit platform cap AND tame cap but now we got scores of people joining who are trying to escape the tame cap on their server. This is ridiculous. Why should people have to be stuck begging new players to move on or policing the official server or even logging in to find out they cant tame, breed during the Valentines Event or anything else? Blame the dino hoarder or blame the system thats made all this possible?? So you have long term players who cant do anything with dinos and new players who are getting )#$ over just as well. Fun times..

25 minutes ago, JetJaguar said:

Its bad enough our official PVE 441 server hit platform cap AND tame cap but now we got scores of people joining who are trying to escape the tame cap on their server. This is ridiculous. Why should people have to be stuck begging new players to move on or policing the official server or even logging in to find out they cant tame, breed during the Valentines Event or anything else? Blame the dino hoarder or blame the system thats made all this possible?? So you have long term players who cant do anything with dinos and new players who are getting )#$ over just as well. Fun times..

This is why they're having to enforce 400 dinos per tribe D:

5 hours ago, Jonopeo said:

This is why they're having to enforce 400 dinos per tribe D:

Which won't really solve anything unless the server cap is changed or removed. The server cap is much lower than the last official announcement said it should be. Last time my server hit cap, everyone did a count of their dinos, and we had people fly out to offline bases and count the best they could, Came up with 3950. The announced cap was 9500. Somehow, I don't think there's 5550 dinos hidden on our map. 50-150 I could see. So that, plus most of the forum posts on the subject saying 4k leads me to believe that it is actually 4k

If it is, that's basically a 10 tribe cap per server if everyone wants the full experience. It's far too low.

Archived