Hit the tribe taming limit today

GreenRanger

I have heard there talk about a tribe taming limit, but I've not read anything concrete about it. I know there is a server limit, though, so my guess is that the server limit was reached.

@Musketeer Wow, more than 500 dinos? And here I thought having 100 was a lot. I only have like 50, myself, don't even have all the available dinos for taming, nor a m/f set for the ones I do have.

15 minutes ago, Musketeer said:

Are you sure it was not the server limit... usually it says too many tamed creatures in Ark.

The limit is 4000 per server. I'm not aware of any tribe limit. There are tribes on my server with more than 500 dinos.

I know on Xbox there was a tame limit, we have hit it before and needed to make a second tribe on another account to house the egg layers. This was about 7 months ago, it may have been raised since but we had nowhere near 500 dinos. It was about 200. Before we made the second tribe every time someone would try and tame something the taming bar would say " You Have Too Many Tamed Creatures "! 

10 minutes ago, JimLahey said:

I know on Xbox there was a tame limit, we have hit it before and needed to make a second tribe on another account to house the egg layers. This was about 7 months ago, it may have been raised since but we had nowhere near 500 dinos. It was about 200. Before we made the second tribe every time someone would try and tame something the taming bar would say " You Have Too Many Tamed Creatures "! 

Sorry. I didn't know Xbox had that limit. On PCs we have no tribe limits.. for now.

Archived