Community Crunch 84!

Jen

5 hours ago, Pommer said:

@Jen

hi I see there is a sale on ps4 and you've mentioned about getting a copy for a friend, please advise how as on ps stôre you can't purchase for anyone but yourself 

Xbox is the same way, what I've done is bought the person a gift card and had them buy the game with the funds from the gift card.

On 18.2.2017 at 11:52 PM, Wolf Angelus said:

@Jen @Jat

Why is my ARKitect no where on this page under any section, not even fan feature? Combined with last weeks initial incident, its feeling a tad personal >.>

Guess it goes back in next week. And some previous entries too till they win since it is only fair based on the ARKvideo being entered the week before but not having won. I was curious if re-submission was allowed and it looks like yes, so everyone make sure you re-enter everything that lost till wins is the impression being given here.

Bud. You sound a bit too self-entitled and self centered here.

There are probably tons of people entering, and to be honest, you've been getting special treatment for far too long, along with a couple others, in MY honest opinion.

Heck, Xbox One players aren't even able to enter this contest stuff because they don't even have mods to make their stuff look cool.

That said, this is just another week, with the exact same names showing up as winners, runner's up and honorable mentions.

Nothing new to see here to be honest.

Stop whining.

On 2/18/2017 at 5:52 PM, Wolf Angelus said:

@Jen @Jat

Why is my ARKitect no where on this page under any section, not even fan feature? Combined with last weeks initial incident, its feeling a tad personal >.>

Guess it goes back in next week. And some previous entries too till they win since it is only fair based on the ARKvideo being entered the week before but not having won. I was curious if re-submission was allowed and it looks like yes, so everyone make sure you re-enter everything that lost till wins is the impression being given here.

Community Crunch is a COMMUNITY showcase for everyone, not just you. If you want a personal showcase, compile a bunch of images on Imgur or something and post it on the PlayArk subreddit or something. Take into consideration that they've even went into past weeks' crunches to make you a winner, and for you to be bitching here in a post that it's starting to get "personal" just shows that you're nothing more or less than a self-centered brat. Seriously dude, grow some balls and get over it.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you guys evaluate adding more Xbox servers for the no tame pvp?  Really interested in this concert as I believe it'll be a lower barrier to entry for casual players to pvp without getting wiped by large Dino tribes. 

Cant get on any of the new test servers because they're always full on Xbox. 

Thanks for the consideration!