RAW MUTTON GATHERING EFFICIENCY

REEality

RAW MUTTON GATHERING EFFICIENCY

Ok I've been searching around and can't find an answer to my question. Which creatures harvest raw mutton best. How much can you get from a single harvest. And lastly, when is it best to slaughter them? Because I do know that with some creatures, juveniles drop more prime meat than others, so would Juvenile Ovis drop more raw mutton? 

5 hours ago, Oldkane said:

Thanks for listing the amount you got, could you now please qualify it for server type and what settings are there for resource gathering, such as official and 1.5 etc?

Thanks

It is an official pvp server with the 1.5 bonus in effect. Later after I posted we got 296 mutton from an ovis. That is much more than we ever got before and I can't offer explanation for it being so much higher as the Theriz' stats had not changed.

Pike gets terrible hide and meat from my experience, so can't see why it would get decent mutton. Pickaxe seemed to work pretty well for me. I'm also 99% sure leveling the health also helps. 18-28 mutton sounds low to me, whether I use my ascendant pick, wyvern, or ramshackle chainsaw, that amount would always disappoint me. I got twice that eating a level 10 with my wyvern the other day, without even bothering to tame or level it at all. All on x1 rates.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived