Tame limits and Tribe Alliances

Tame limits and Tribe Alliances

I'm sure this has been discussed already because it is a pretty major thing, I can't seem to find anything in the search bar as far as dedicated ps4 servers go and since the search function looks over the entire forum, I can't find any solid info for private ps4 dedicated servers. We are all in the same tribe and hit the tame limit on our dedicated last night and are trying to find a way to work around this. We discussed a tribe split and have alliances but are concerned we will have a problem with riding each others dino's and accessing dino inventory's. We like to go out and play as a group so we have concerns as to how things work. We won't be able to ride each other alliances dino's or access their dino inventory's correct? If one of us has to drop out for a real life scenario, now one will be able to finish your tame for you right? You will just have to lose your tame? Then there is the structures. If we alliance, what would we need to do to make our bases part of the new alliance tribe? The building limit is just for a small area right? We didn't really build close to one another so that might not be a problem but can an alliance build onto another structure?  Or most importantly, is there a way to change tame limits on dedicated? (That would fix everything honestly). We have looked through all the settings and can't find anything. These are the questions we are needing answers to before we move forward. If this has been discussed for Ps4 dedicated servers already I apologize. Please provide links if you have them saved and I will be happy to delete this.

4 hours ago, BriansNsane said:

It is definitely not 400, we are nowhere near that unless there's a bug or something. That is a pretty good idea Lhazi! We do indeed have an egg farm that is seriously denting our claimed dino's. I'm going to talk to my clan about doing something such as this!

Join alliance and they will also eat from your food troughs.

Archived