Dedicated Server Keeps Crashing Since Patch 1.09

Dedicated Server Keeps Crashing Since Patch 1.09

Hi,

The title says it all, really does anyone have the same issue? Let me explain, my clan and i have been running a ps4 dedicated server for more than a month, and we haven't any major issue, but since the patch 1.09/1.10 (the version 1.10 that was made to correct the dedicated server not starting) the server keeps crashing every couple of hours or so, and we loose tames and almost a hour or so of gameplay everytime the server crash.

So anyone at Wildcard could enlight me on the subject? Please do not send FAQ replies as i am no noob configuring servers, and the problem is not on our side, i can assure you that.

We have tried to reinstall the game a few times, but nothing works. It keeps crashing every couple of hours...

The funny thing is that the server was running fine for a week before the patch 1.09 (we had restarted it before to change ex rates.) and now i'm thinking to give up on dedicated server and quit playing Ark, cause i don't like the official servers, taming too slow, progression to slow, mating a pain, etc...

Need help here...

Kind Regards.

Archived