Golem help

Hornedfrog85

Hi 

I have tammed 4 golems recently and found that the dodorex is saying they should get more levels than they receive has anyone els noticed that? Or am i doing something wrong?? I pillar them in and shoot them in the head with a cannon till they drop ive never shot one after they collaps but have obviously hit the body a couple of times lining the cannon up before hand.  Any tips or suggestions on what im doing wrong? Last 150 lost 5 levels according to apps. 

7 minutes ago, oScottieHo said:

Dont take what the app says as gospel.

For example : it tells you carno kibble requires cooked meat when its actually cooked meat jerky.

As long as the the you start off at 100 percent taming efficientcy on the tame then what ever levels it gets is correct.

Thats the problem its always 92% then drops to 89 ish fully tamed.  I dunno why nothing attackes the golem and i sit with them the whole time since its literally 30 min to do it hust starts off with a lower efficiency 

I never managed to get the maximum number of level displayed by Dododex taming simulator for Rock elementals.

Even if you don't miss a single canon shot, the TE doesn't start at 99.x% like for other creatures.

I've asked around me and every owner of high lvl golems i talked with had the same issue.

So yeah, basically, Dododex can't predict the accurate final TE for this creature when they are tranqed with canons.

On 2/17/2017 at 5:30 AM, Hornedfrog85 said:

Thats the problem its always 92% then drops to 89 ish fully tamed.  I dunno why nothing attackes the golem and i sit with them the whole time since its literally 30 min to do it hust starts off with a lower efficiency 

Just asking, is your dodo app set up with the correct server settings, etc..  I had accidentally set taming time to 1.2 and it really  messed me up for a week before I caught it.

The head and the body are separate identities, when the cannon hits the head and knocks it out, it moves through the body and damages it. I've had 3 golems do the same thing as yours, and wildcard won't do anything to fix it. In fact, I was told by one of the Game masters that it had been fixed, only to find out that it had not after taming another. I was very unhappy.

2 hours ago, darktimebbq said:

Just asking, is your dodo app set up with the correct server settings, etc..  I had accidentally set taming time to 1.2 and it really  messed me up for a week before I caught it.

Na its set right there is something wrong with the calculation or the cannon balls suck buttcrack like the others said 

On 2/17/2017 at 0:53 PM, Hornedfrog85 said:

So then basically they are perfect as perfect can be...? Dose rockets have the same effect?  Apart from killing them of course 

Rockets are worse, they start around 72% TE instead of 90%.

To make matters worse, it's almost impossible to KO a high level rock elemental with rockets.  They have roughly 35% more HP at 150 than at 5 and 350% more torpor.  I killed a 145 rock elemental I was trying to KO with rockets before I was anywhere near knocking it out and that's with no misses.

Archived