Admin Command: Delete all items on ground

Psyny

16 hours ago, Psyny said:

Hello,

How can I delete all items droped on ground in my server/singleplayer ?
Theres an admin command for it?

Items on ground i mean pop, droped items, eggs, etc

All of those items have despawn timers and disappear naturally on their own, most within a few minutes. I believe most poop is within 1 minute, dropped items (from inventory) are like 2 minutes, player bags 15 minutes, and eggs are 30 minutes. Is there a reason you need to clean up faster? 

8 hours ago, Velathir said:

All of those items have despawn timers and disappear naturally on their own, most within a few minutes. I believe most poop is within 1 minute, dropped items (from inventory) are like 2 minutes, player bags 15 minutes, and eggs are 30 minutes. Is there a reason you need to clean up faster? 

Yes...
Minor Reason: When I drop a lot of items the PS4 becomes a little laggy

Major Reason: Is a pain when you wait a long mating delay, and a dino lays no egg due egg limit in the area.

On 2/17/2017 at 10:34 PM, Psyny said:

Yes...
Minor Reason: When I drop a lot of items the PS4 becomes a little laggy

Major Reason: Is a pain when you wait a long mating delay, and a dino lays no egg due egg limit in the area.

Ah, I guess that makes some sense. Unfortunately there is no admin command for clearing items. But here is some tips:

Minor: There is a drop all command in your inventory and tames, so remove what you want to keep and hit the drop all, this will put just one bag on the ground instead of piles of boxes, should help with the lag.

Major: Create a breeding pen away from your kibble farm, this will help avoid the no-spawn thing. Or scale down on the dodo's :)

2 minutes ago, Velathir said:

Minor: There is a drop all command in your inventory and tames, so remove what you want to keep and hit the drop all, this will put just one bag on the ground instead of piles of boxes, should help with the lag.

Whoa... Never had hit that button. Helps a lot.

2 minutes ago, Velathir said:

Major: Create a breeding pen away from your kibble farm, this will help avoid the no-spawn thing. Or scale down on the dodo's :)

I'll try. :)
Have any idea of the safe distance?

Thanks for the help!

Archived