Davide6100

Racist server

5 posts in this topic

On Xbox one, server 717 is full of players who tell everyone to speak Portuguese. Anyone who doesn't gets wiped. They also stated in chat that no English or American players can build there. One of my friends got his wooden base eaten by five wyverns. This tribe should not be able to pick on players like this just because of where they come from. Anyone who wants a bit of fun, here is your target.

You do relize most servers are kind of roll switched where English speakers are destroying all non English speaking right for the very same reason? That's not racism as much as strategy for survival. Now it would be fun to go in several tribes deep and try to fight the server. lol

3 hours ago, Davide6100 said:

Every server i've played on has allowed non English speakers to play and build up. I've never come across this until we found server 717.

Its not racist. People have servers that are english only in every game. It is just so people can understand what you are saying. Like if I killed 5 dinos when I am not supposed to and the admin confronts me and I only speak Swahili nobody will know what really happened. Its not racist.

I just say a forum page that if there is a alpha tribe on a server that needs to be whipped place info here. Apparently there is a group that goes out and wipes players out that are unruly. Might want to check it out. Might be the people you need to take that tribe down a notch.