ark is broken

mike777

Ark is such a great game and addictive but dew to so much lag and dinos not taming to dinos killing you in your house while everthing being closed and walking through walls its so disappointing that the game has been out for awhile now and still so many bugs.... Is wildcard ever going to fix all there bugs!!!!!!

• Volunteer Moderator
23 minutes ago, DeweyDecimal said:

early access for years.

Ark released into early access in June of 2015 so that would be 1 year and 8 months. lets at least try to be somewhat factual please. otherwise you are correct, once the content phase is complete major attention will be given to bugs and optimization,

13 minutes ago, ThzNutz said:

Ark released into early access in June of 2015 so that would be 1 year and 8 months. lets at least try to be somewhat factual please. otherwise you are correct, once the content phase is complete major attention will be given to bugs and optimization,

*over a year

My point was meant to differentiate between release and EA, ARK isn't technically 'out' yet.

The problem with fixing bugs is that adding content can create more bugs. From a business perspective there's not a lot of incentive to fix bugs while you're still adding content, as it means you could be running in circles fixing things multiple times instead of just once.

I think they're getting close to finishing with new content? I'm guessing the first patch after that will see a ton of bugs squashed.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, DeweyDecimal said:

*over a year

i understood what you meant, others may not, hence the clarification. "years" is plural and means multiple or at a minimum two, not "over a year". no snippyness implied good sir.

you are completely correct, Ark is still in Alpha development, Beta should be coming soon for the majority of bug fixes and optimizing. Ark has not been officially released as a completed project.

Just now, ThzNutz said:

i understood what you meant, others may not, hence the clarification. "years" is plural and means multiple or at a minimum more than two, not "over a year". no snippyness implied good sir.

you are completely correct, Ark is still in Alpha development, Beta should be coming soon for the majority of bug fixes and optimizing. Ark has not been officially released as a completed project.

None taken, cordial thanks for the factual correction

Archived