Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeanSlater

Saddles vanishing.

11 posts in this topic

Just a heads up for people, there seems to be an issue where if you take a saddle off a dino just now it vanishes. I know a few people it has happened to.

If you don't really need to swap it just now I'd keep it on just in case.

1 hour ago, DeanSlater said:

Just a heads up for people, there seems to be an issue where if you take a saddle off a dino just now it vanishes. I know a few people it has happened to.

If you don't really need to swap it just now I'd keep it on just in case.

All saddles/dinos?  All maps?  All game modes?  Official, single player, dedicated?  Any more details here?  Not at Xbox to test now.

@DeanSlater If you are able to still repro this could you make a video of this or PM me the link to your xbox account video and I'll upload it for the devs to see?  I am not able to repro this and I am guessing the devs might not be able to without some more details.

I'm also wondering if this is due to lag.  Sometimes the server lags so much that an item doesn't appear in my inventory immediately and takes longer than I thought it would.

It's not just a saddle problem, armor, weapons, etc. When double clicking to moveat items quickly they have been getting thrown on the floor. We lost a few saddles this way but after realising what happened they are always on the ground.

This same thing happened to me on 2 times tonight. Playing on an official pc server. The first time I removed the saddle from my giga to place on my other, however it was no longer in my inventory. Double checked the giga that I removed the saddle from and not there either. I checked the floors above and below me where the giga was hoping maybe it dropped but it did not, even tried using the K camera angle to see if it fell under the foundation. 

Later on tonight I brought over another saddle to move my gigas and the same thing happened. I watched it completely vanish as soon as I dragged it over to my inventory. 

I called out in global chat to warn others to be cautious and another player reported that he had the exact same issue with one of his saddles.  

2 hours ago, Cridhe said:

I have had my bront mc saddle vanishes but I have found it is still equip in the saddle slot it still come up with unequip item so it there but you can't see it or use it. I think this bug is cause by the max number of item slot you have in the inventory 

Good call, was going to ask that yesterday but forgot.  This would be easy enough for me to repro.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0