First Wyvern Care - Help

Faivon

Just got the wyvern to hatch recently and food drop very slow, we did try to run twice for the milks but they spoil very fast. Even inside preserving bin and salt. No idea why but I noticed that during V-day event, the food consumption is even slower. Combined with statis raising, I wonder does it need milk at all? Or maybe at most 1 milk? 

I'm sorry this is such a general question but I spent tons of time getting one wyvern and I'm being very careful on raising this one and only wyvern of mine :(

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 8:39 PM, Faivon said:

Just got the wyvern to hatch recently and food drop very slow, we did try to run twice for the milks but they spoil very fast. Even inside preserving bin and salt. No idea why but I noticed that during V-day event, the food consumption is even slower. Combined with statis raising, I wonder does it need milk at all? Or maybe at most 1 milk? 

I'm sorry this is such a general question but I spent tons of time getting one wyvern and I'm being very careful on raising this one and only wyvern of mine :(

It'll only take Wyvern Milk, Raw meat doesn't work at all unfortunately until they are adults. Milk can last up to 3 hours in preserving bin with spark powder and salt. As a baby, they'll need milk every 2-4 hours depending on the level you've hatched and their food level. The more food the wyvern has, the less often you'll need to get milk. What I've found is that raising anything over 120 is very easy, just time consuming. If imprinting doesn't bother you, then you can typically go 2-4 hours in first stage without feeding, 6-8 hours during the second stage of growth without feeding, and 9-14 hours in the final stage. Also raising one is pointless as you wont use all of the milk. Try raise 2 - 4 at a time to get maximum efficiency from runs.

Archived