The Official ARK Community Hub

Jatheish

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, 2TonStreama said:

My 4th tab down shows Steam and says "not syncing". 

You should have: Overview > Email Address > Password > Signature > Steam

The 4th one should be Signature. Make sure you are counting from the start as the Overview one will be a different colour as it is the selected tab.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Jojo said:

Sorry, if I'm asking the wrong person but @Casanova could you change the ARK News in the header of the Forums to show the Threadstarter and date of creation/edit. So we can see if something is new at first glance?

Thank you again for the great community hub!

I've switched it to sort by start date. Thanks for the recommendation!

19 minutes ago, GTX2GvO said:

The only thing I haven't found yet is the ability to set the amount of posts per page.

I personally prefer to set that to a high number like 100 or so.

Posts per page option would be nice indeed :) Always had it at 100 too, as it would transfer over to my phone and not having to hit that small Next page button was very nice, if I just wanted to quickly check for new interesting threads :)

1 hour ago, GamerPerfection said:

The 4th one should be Signature. Make sure you are counting from the start as the Overview one will be a different colour as it is the selected tab.

Yeah for some reason it's not there. I have the rest. I don't have my Steam acct linked either as I might have missed that option when creating the acct. I'm also in my phone so perhaps the mobile browser is causing this. I'll try it from my pc later today. 

Still an excellent site! 

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, 2TonStreama said:

Yeah for some reason it's not there. I have the rest. I don't have my Steam acct linked either as I might have missed that option when creating the acct. I'm also in my phone so perhaps the mobile browser is causing this. I'll try it from my pc later today. 

Still an excellent site! 

I just checked on my phone. When you get those list of options there should be a black arrow next to Overview. Hit that and there it is.

2 hours ago, GamerPerfection said:

Still an excellent site! 

That worked, you my friend are awesome! 

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, 2TonStreama said:

Still an excellent site! 

That worked, you my friend are awesome! 

No worries dude, i know forum softwares really well so generally i know where things are. And you're welcome dude.

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived