Player Dedicated Server Open For Survivors On XBOX

Zaiya

We are looking to invite players to join our PVP ARK server. It has 3x gathering, 6x taming speed, 6x egg laying interval rates, 6x baby growth speed, and anyone can imprint. There are 4 admins, including myself that are very active and maintain the server balance. There will be a jousting arena and a PVP arena built. We also plan on hosting many events on the server and will change between the maps as months go by. We do have specific rules for the server witch include;

• No building structures in high metal spawning areas
  • The volcano is a neutral area
  • Friendly raiding is acceptable; Non-friendly raiding will be punishable by the admins, as we see fit. 

The server is new, so there is not a lot of building around the map other then what the admins are working on.(Our own bases and the arenas.) The server is permanently active so there would be no cause to worry about not accessing your account. If you would like to join the server reply to this post with your gamer tag and I will let you know when we have sent you a request for the account which hosts the server. If there are any other questions about the server or the admins feel free to ask in the comment section. I will answer to the best of my abilities. New people to ark are also welcome:)

Archived