14 posts in this topic

Okay, 

I've reached my boiling point.  Every server my tribe goes to and every game mode we play we continually get the "red build bubble of destiny" at our main base.  

This time, ark has hit us below the belt.  DURING THE VALENTINES EVENT OF ALL DAYS. 

Literally in the middle of breeding and spawning dinos and in the normal course of hatching 10 giga and 15 bronto and rex, the build bubble and RANDOM STRUCTURE DISSAPEARANCE engages. You look one minute all is well.  You turn around, go on meat run? (Because I don't know, maybe it's because we ARE RAISING 10 GIGA AND 15 BRONTO!!!!) What happens? Literally before our eyes structures disappear.  This time, it was a single foundation in the dead center back wall of our breeding facility that had AC units sitting on it and an electrical cord THAT POWERED OUR ENTIRE AC UNIT AND FRIDGE NETWORK - Gone.  Just vanished.  ****king VANISHED.  

THERE GOES POWER TO FRIDGES AND AC UNITS.  Bye bye valentines event.  

It won't let us build anywhere even close to the building.  Can't connect anything.  Nothing.  I'm so absolutely disgusted with this beyond measure.  Played the game since day one.  I put in many tickets when this happened before to only get an automated response.  I even helped to organize threads of the many people seeing the same issues.  But now, the glitch strikes in the middle of a major breeding event in the middle of our breeding facility.  

Disgusted.  Sick of this.  Still not fixed.  No notes.  No developer discussion on this.  Just ignored.  We need an admin in our Xbox official center pvp server to go in and force place our electrical cord and foundation that miraculously disappeared please.  I'm not joking.  Make this right.  

I'm beyond disgusted. 

Same here. I have never had anything like this happen. I have played alot in official and also run my own dedi. Never had any issues like this and we have tons of poop goingnon at once. And i always make insane buildings. Lots of structures.

Is it possible a tribe member destroyed it with a weapon/tool?

Wildcards idea of support to there paying customers is actually pathetic, I wouldn't even bother submitting a ticket, it will be automatically closed and if you re-open it, they will close it again with a copy/paste response and mark it as solved.....
I love ARK but Wild Card has to be one of the most disgusting game companies in 2016/2017

Edited by MostSpy

Random holes appear everywhere. Last night I was in our bird pen and i look up and a random ceiling tile is gone. Our breeding area was the worst. Foundations just vanishes. and it had the main electric cord feed to the whole breeding facility. Cant build anywhere near the building at all. This always appears to be randomly generated.  

Still waiting for Developer response. Submitting tickets does nothing. 

I have had this on my single player game. It allways happened when I deleted or adjusted a part of the building that the disappearing part was linked too. 

For me it was the when I removed a wall piece the behemoth gate 50m down the wall would vanish in front of my very eyes.

16 hours ago, JohannusB said:

Still waiting for Developer response. Submitting tickets does nothing. 

I feel your pain. Some ideas:
1/ Is it possible someone in your own tribe destroyed items with a tool to mess with you?
2/ Does a beacon spawn in your base at all? they now have no build volumes around the area they spawn.

Edited by MostSpy

Looks like you have reached your structure limit as well, if you want to build in these areas again you're gonna have to probably tear down a good portion of your base or replace large sections of metal walls with behemoth gates.

Edited by Tide

On 2/18/2017 at 5:56 AM, MostSpy said:

I feel your pain. Some ideas:
1/ Is it possible someone in your own tribe destroyed items with a tool to mess with you?
2/ Does a beacon spawn in your base at all? they now have no build volumes around the area they spawn.

Sorry but the answer is no to both.  We noticed the random demo when we demolish on another part of the map.  We really need dev to fix this.  I know they spawn dino for players who usually lie about how they lost them. Like a guy we ran into with a dragon over lvl 300. Admin spawned.  On official pvp.  So I know that an admin has the ability to give us a foundation replacement.  

It's definitely a structure density issue. We struggled with it for a long while before we gave in and tore down about 400+ walls and decreased the size of the base by a third of the size it was. We still have areas around the base where we can't build but the size of the area shrunk tremendously.