When Is Xbox Extinction Reset?

It's been over 30 days and the new patch has come out; my friends and I are eagerly awaiting the next extinction reset. Hopefully this thread will get the attention of someone at Wildcard, but probably not. 

I know there's a lot on your plate Wildcard, but those of us who play extinction would really appreciate some heads up on the extinction resets, since they don't seem to be exact/consistent, and the timer is broken anyways. 

Is there any information/news on when extinction servers are resetting for Xbox?

16 hours ago, PeasantMeat said:

It's been over 30 days and the new patch has come out; my friends and I are eagerly awaiting the next extinction reset. Hopefully this thread will get the attention of someone at Wildcard, but probably not. 

I know there's a lot on your plate Wildcard, but those of us who play extinction would really appreciate some heads up on the extinction resets, since the don't seem to be exact, and the timer is broken anyways. 

Is there any information/news on when extinction servers are resetting for Xbox?

Good luck, I hope you get an answer. I (or we) have yet to even get a response or information on what happened to the Prim+ mega update.

I totally understand the process of game development and being in an alpha/beta/testing stage. If you optimize before finishing your content, you will be optimizing and fixing bugs all over again every time you add something new. So I get that, you learn that early on when you learn coding. But this seems just like a customer support/service issue. Since, apparently, it's not an automated reset; it's hectic over there and someone has forgotten to manually do it. 

I don't want to come across as rude, I simply just would like to remind them that their servers need to be reset and I'm really excited for when they do.

And I would really like to know one way or the other, because if they are not going to reset them for another month or ever or something crazy, then I'd like to know and I will commit to a dedicated server instead. 

Archived