Anyone who wants to raid people

Lyro92

So I was playing on NA-ScorchedEarth-790, both the Alpha and Beta's on that server suck. The Alpha flies around on a wyvern killing new players, and the Beta just wiped all of my dino's and myself from a mostly thatch dino pen. They think they are safe from raiders because they have a group that will go after people who tried to raid, but in all honesty I'm sticking up for the raiders, these people deserve to get raided. They're nothing but bullies to people who are new, and people who are starting off fresh on the server. They already have tons of Wyverns, turrets, they try to ban tero's and quetzals from anyone on the server they don't know. And that group that tries to protect them tried to have me join them, and I told them I was more playing solo and more casual, and because I didn't want to join their group that was poor decision making. So apparently this server is a join or die kind of server. Anyone who is a raider and like to take down Alpha's I extend this message to you. The one Beta tribe is at around 60Lat 80Long, the Alpha is at about 75, 45 with a few different bases. They all have turrets and plenty of dinos. However I know the Alpha especially has problems against Tero's, and apparently lost around 15 wyverns to one group with a single Tero, so you should be able to do pretty well whatever you want.
I'll probably be off since Ark is a time sync and the dev's don't pay attention to half of the things we actually want in the game, but to anyone who likes to raid and wants to take down a server, there you go. 

That's the main reason I stopped PvP well over a year ago and went PvE. It's not really PvP, it's being a pathetic bully. It's a shame nothing has changed in that time. Idiots thinking that being super aggressive means people will join them, just so they can experience the game.

Though I suppose these PvPers will need to refresh their dwindling ranks as people quit the game through not being able to establish themselves to try the game out, boredom from having it all or from the monotony of having to farm for stuff for so long and keeping dinos alive/bases active. It's just not fun anymore! But the time invested, is it any wonder that many of us are so loathed to chuck the towel in, that we just let them get on with it.

• 2 weeks later...

My server was stagnant for months because of morons like the OP describes. 

Super-aggressive, projecting, mocking, infantile, thoughtless little pseudo-sadists. 

What they dont seem to understand is that if NO tribe can grow, all newbies get griefed endlessly until they quit, that no community will ever grow on the server, no tribes to have actual PvP with, no life on the server, just a Global chat full of endless shrieking of people who just want to try and play the game, trying to get these people off of them for long enough to build something. 

I don't see how that is any fun, for anyone, except the brief thrill these trash get from ruining others' fun for no valid PvP reason. And I don't know why WC isn't more aggressive in dealing with the worst types - it doesn't help them if people throw in the towel and then give the game bad reviews / return it on Steam because their first hour of it was a living hell. 

Archived