Lightning storm not doing anything?

Jostabeere

Okay. So I was under the impression that lightning storms deactivate everything electrical. And I remember having troubles shooting my crossbow at the beginning when I started playing SE.

But now it seems that the lightning storm aren't doing anything...

I made a Wyvern breeding pen with a trap in the desert. And my main concern were lightning storms. So I decided to use preserving bins and standing torches instead of ACs and bins/fridges (for my food, water, etc.) But I did install a wind turbine to power up the keypad for gates, a lamp and some ACs for me. Now I'm raising my Wyvern. And there were 2 lightning storms. But they did not deactivate my lamp, nor my ACs. So I'm wondering. What do the storms do, and is this maybe a bug that they do not affect my electrical devices?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, EngagedLoki766 said:
On ‎15‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:44 AM, Jostabeere said:

Okay. So I was under the impression that lightning storms deactivate everything electrical. And I remember having troubles shooting my crossbow at the beginning when I started playing SE.

But now it seems that the lightning storm aren't doing anything...

I made a Wyvern breeding pen with a trap in the desert. And my main concern were lightning storms. So I decided to use preserving bins and standing torches instead of ACs and bins/fridges (for my food, water, etc.) But I did install a wind turbine to power up the keypad for gates, a lamp and some ACs for me. Now I'm raising my Wyvern. And there were 2 lightning storms. But they did not deactivate my lamp, nor my ACs. So I'm wondering. What do the storms do, and is this maybe a bug that they do not affect my electrical devices?

Electrical storms have a chance to knock out your electrical systems and prevent you from using guns/explosive weapons. I think the chances are lowered when using wind turbines

Archived