Jat

Xbox Patch Notes: Current Version (v750.0) & Upcoming ()

196 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

So let me get this right, Xbox server limit is 4000 tames.

We have 20 tribes with 200 tames, new tribes can't tame jack.... Great logic.

There are servers that have already reached their limit. Check the other forums or do a quick google search. Don't hate on the person who gave you the information.

54 minutes ago, NathanAndDaddy said:

There are servers that have already reached their limit. Check the other forums or do a quick google search. Don't hate on the person who gave you the information.

That wasn't what I was trying to say. The point was it solves nothing what they are trying to do and keeping the server cap.

And you have a link, because everything I see is nearly 2 years old.

Edited by CyberAngel67

On 23/02/2017 at 11:55 PM, Bubba86 said:

Isn't funny prim+ mega update is nowheres to be seen after months of, it will be worth it. At least they fixed the trees.

Yep and it was more of a rollback for xbox prim+ as the metal spike wall duplication glitch/bug is back. Prim+ seems to have been abandoned and WC just ignore everything to do with it. pathetic.

7 hours ago, cfrostyscriv said:

Yep and it was more of a rollback for xbox prim+ as the metal spike wall duplication glitch/bug is back. Prim+ seems to have been abandoned and WC just ignore everything to do with it. pathetic.

Yea adobe is back in the wood section i wounder what els is back to being broke 

survival +

is really broken now,

since the latest patch,you can no longer eat anythimg from inventory,tapejara saddle is gone again,organic oil stacks 90 not 200,MANY typos in engrams,wheat and barley not showing up in planters(there may be more) sail boat is still invisible,if your settings are not set on the correct setting as the host, GOOD LUCK trying to connect without hard starting your x box!

many more to come..........:S

Just curious on when the next update will be announced. I have an idea on when approx it will be droppi g and what will most likely be in it. I would jist like to know how much intl pc notes we will be getting? I know its not exactly what WILL be released but i alwaus like reading over the notes.

On 2/23/2017 at 11:26 AM, License4 said:

Be VERY skeptical of youtube videos.  I watched the Nerd Parade vid and noticed mods right away.

The Ape normally does 4,000 damage with his Rock Throw, but his dino's were taking only 900 damage.  That means his  Rex saddles had an armor rating of about 350 or he had modified the damage caused / received via admin commands.

His Rexes were level 319, which is not possible with normal settings (lvl 120 wild + 60 lvl perfect kibble tame + 71 max dino leveling = 251)

His rexes were dealing damage at 1,400%.  He said in the vid that he leveled health only. 

Saw the same vid. My rexes on Official PvE servers HATCH at 251. One of my Rexs is in the 280s and has 22,000 hp and does exactly 7,000 damage per bite. Imprint rider and 100% imprinted.

I am still going to test this all out on single player before I do it on official.

41 minutes ago, Xeniero said:

Just curious on when the next update will be announced. I have an idea on when approx it will be droppi g and what will most likely be in it. I would jist like to know how much intl pc notes we will be getting? I know its not exactly what WILL be released but i alwaus like reading over the notes.

Scroll up a few posts...

10 hours ago, Xeniero said:

have a read of the PC notes

we'll eventually get what they get but will take time

3 minutes ago, Ian1the1Survivalist said:

Everybody for consoles just simmer down. We won't be getting an update for consoles on ARK until the PC drops are done. We'll probably have a notice after the March update, and if we're lucky, we'll get to experience the fun the PC players are having by the first week of April.

Usually console gets a patch after PC gets a patch, so it won't necesssarily be that PC will get 2 patches before console does. That is why I say mid March is likely for console to get the v255 content.

Just now, GamerPerfection said:

Usually console gets a patch after PC gets a patch, so it won't necesssarily be that PC will get 2 patches before console does. That is why I say mid March is likely for console to get the v255 content.

Oh, well, that puts my mind a bit more at ease.

46 minutes ago, Ian1the1Survivalist said:

Everybody for consoles just simmer down. We won't be getting an update for consoles on ARK until the PC drops are done. We'll probably have a notice after the March update, and if we're lucky, we'll get to experience the fun the PC players are having by the first week of April.

PC update has dropped, when they are satisfied with the patches for it we will get that, which maybe a few weeks.

Any Idea if we can get a update to fix some of the tek bugs or are we just to piss off and deal with it. Posted in the bugs section no dev seems to acknowledge it and then i submitted a ticket and the GM is confused....

Is there bugs with this update? Since this update i have my own server and most of our members cant get on the server because it crashes while loading or once loaded it will crash and its been since the update that this has occured