Jat

Xbox Patch Notes: Current Version (v750.0) & Upcoming ()

113 posts in this topic

One huge problem I see with this patch is that there was no clear warning about artifacts getting removed if they are not on a trophy base. The only place I could read a warning was a small text in an old pc patch note. That's a huge oversight from WC. It's so hard to get the artifacts. Especially in the snow cave on the island. Now most of the players on my server has to do them all over again. I was lucky since I put my artifacts on the bases immediately after I got them.

To me this is very disrespectful to do without any clear warning. Many hours of work undone.

This is all I have to say in this matter. Overall I'm pleased with the update. But the painting was a hard blow ;D

On 2/14/2017 at 11:54 PM, maze said:

So what is missing from this update that is still in the notes?

Character and Dino-Painting?

Per-Pixel Painting in general for Billboards and Signs?

Canvases to use with the Camera?

Anything else?

Missing Scissor and new dino saddle engrams for Official Primitive (not plus)

32 minutes ago, Pachycephalosaurus said:

Xbox Has scissors.

i havent checked since the update released but im on official Primitive (Not Plus) and in the engrams no where to be found. I did contact @Jen on twitter and she said the issue should be resolved just no ETA (i just checked twitter as of now)

edit: It wont let me post no more than 2 times idk why but in official Primitive (Not plus) we dont get any tek gear or electricity or anything strictly down to the basics only and i did check all boxes im an avid player over a year.

Edited by DevilsxEnvy
cannot post no more than 2 times

Just now, GamerPerfection said:

This thread is not a discussion area for Tek Tier. You know where to take it. Thank you.

What is it then.

This is a patch notes thread . Tek tier is the latest patch. If you dont want comments on the latest patch and everything it contains lock the thread.

Otherwise stop telling us to stop discussing the latest patch  because you had a thousand pages on the last thread.

A game in development releasing as many patches as it does is and allways was going to generate lots of discussion on the official site.

On 2/15/2017 at 7:14 PM, GamerPerfection said:

Any questions regarding how something works in the game, or how to do something, even if it is related to something that just got released in the latest patch, for example, how does 3rd person work, goes in Bugs & Support Forum for the relevant platform. You ask a question, you are asking for support. It is very simple.

Do not continue this here, if you have an issue regarding this feel free to submit a support ticket.

20 minutes ago, pkerjock said:

The only thing I've wanted in the past multiple patches was dino painting in this one. But nah, off it goes. The only thing I wanted :( guess we'll be waiting another few months until we can paint dinos properly. 

I'm actually glad they haven't added dino painting.  It would make the fun of mating to get color mutations obsolete.

Just now, Melcreif said:

I'm actually glad they haven't added dino painting.  It would make the fun of mating to get color mutations obsolete.

Kinda agree but people can still leave their mutated tames as they are. I just wanna paint a few of my personal tames. 

Worst thing is, painting was in the patch notes up until release then they removed it. I was sooooooo looking forward to it. That was literally the only reason I wanted to play again.

The per pixel painting was so hyped up!!! Everyone was pumped and we were led to believe we were getting it right up to the release like pkerjock stated. Was very upset as well. 

I just wish we would have some better communication from the damn devs with what is actually coming out. Maybe put a 'may not make it' section or something like that. 

10 minutes ago, MoosieX said:

Are the 120 notame servers being added tonight?

Supposedly, though he didn't say when and I don't see any with a name similar to the PC ones.

Edited by mleii

20 hours ago, Melcreif said:

I completely agree. The color mutations were what got me into breeding. The excitement you get when a mutant pops out is wonderful and the social aspects of trading/breeding with other tribes is also nice. Personally I hope it never makes it haha. 

1 hour ago, Quagathyre said:

I completely agree. The color mutations were what got me into breeding. The excitement you get when a mutant pops out is wonderful and the social aspects of trading/breeding with other tribes is also nice. Personally I hope it never makes it haha. 

Please don't use this as an excuse to not implement an awesome feature that some of us have been waiting for, I breed dinos for the stats, I'd like to see you paint stripes on your dinos with breeding 🙄

Well fellow survivors... I just figured out the secret surprise. I put 2 and 2 together and came to the conclusion that they will be keeping the breeding and maturation boosts to make up for the constant disappearing of tames and babies. I knew I should have kept my faith in WC . They are always looking out for us!

This makes Ark so much more worth playing!!!

23 minutes ago, Thatch said:

Well fellow survivors... I just figured out the secret surprise. I put 2 and 2 together and came to the conclusion that they will be keeping the breeding and maturation boosts to make up for the constant disappearing of tames and babies. I knew I should have kept my faith in WC . They are always looking out for us!

That's not a "mega new console feature"

43 minutes ago, Thatch said:

why would only console get that? if that were the secret feature pc would get it as well your math is wrong lol.

14 hours ago, Jaywall said:

Please don't use this as an excuse to not implement an awesome feature that some of us have been waiting for, I breed dinos for the stats, I'd like to see you paint stripes on your dinos with breeding 🙄

Not making an excuse, just voicing an opinion. I would like to paint stripes through breeding as well. xD.