Jat

Xbox Patch Notes: Current Version (v750.0) & Upcoming ()

113 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Pimpn3z3117 said:

I clearly seen prim+ in patch notes 

There ended up being no Prim+ update in this Patch though.

If people wish to discuss Prim+ and what is going on with that Patch take it to the Prim+ forum where there are Patch Notes over there.

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/forum/5136-general/

15 minutes ago, Blazen73 said:

I'm having trouble wondering what this whole 12G update was even about because I don't see the new no tame servers OR the notification at the top right of the main menu explaining the update a little.. am I missing something?

The very first post of this thread states what was in the current release.

Current Version: v750

• All PC equivalent content up & functionality through v254.93 including:
    • New Mechanic: Hairstyles & Facial Hair (with real-time growing), Hair Dye-ing, & Haircutting + Scissors. 
    • Tek Tier Phase 1: Tek Engram system, Element Resource system, Tek Replicator, Tek Rifle, Tek Helmet, Tek Visor, Tek Jetpack, Tek Boots, Tek Gloves, Tek Rex Saddle, Tek Transmitter, and more.
    • New Dino: Ovis Aries!
    • New Dino: Basilosaurus!
    • New Dino: Baryonyx!
    • New Dino: Purlovia!
    • New Item: Lance (for jousting of course!), and you can now also use a Shield when Weapon-Riding (provided you are using an appropriate Weapon).
  • TheCenter Mega Update
  • Third person mode, accessed by holding down the Map button and then selecting third person.
  • Additional Server Host and Single Player Settings (Deleting Save & Maximum Difficulty)
  • Major Distance Field Shadow Memory Improvements
  • Valentines Holiday Event
Edited by GamerPerfection

13 minutes ago, Blazen73 said:

I'm having trouble wondering what this whole 12G update was even about because I don't see the new no tame servers OR the notification at the top right of the main menu explaining the update a little.. am I missing something?

it added 4 dinos, lances, 3rd person, hair and incomplete tek gear

Edited by M4rioMAN64

14 hours ago, Jat said:

Current Version: v750

• Third person mode, accessed by holding down the Map button and then selecting third person.

Do you mean there is a dedicated 3rd person mode to play in as opposed to first person?  Because we've had the ability to use the 3rd person camera for a while.  I believe it's called "k" mode for PC?

3 hours ago, Blazen73 said:

I also noticed this, last night my game was updating and this morning I turned on my xbox quickly just to check if it finished, I did not see the update installing so launched the game and I did not see the usual top right corner summary of the update on the main menu, so I have no idea if it did update, also noting that I have had some internet problems lately (thanks Bell), anyways I will have to wait until I go into the game and see if there is anything new.

27 minutes ago, CabCalloway said:

So any clue when we'll be getting the per pixel painting making it for use with the camera and tattooing ourselves along with painting on our dinos. I didn't care much for the tek tier I was looking more forward to the painting aspect 😕

That hasn't been stated yet, best to keep an eye on the first post of the Patch Notes to see when it appears again.

It is nice that they got us the tek tier and the hair cutting, even though the hair is extremely limited. But what about the things we got this update that don't work? The difficulty setting is still a max of 1, and third person is useless for most. I get that the painting needs more time to get it right, but at least make the things we have work. It is almost as if they don't check it and just hope it works. another sad update for sure.

1 hour ago, Rios9 said:

I also noticed this, last night my game was updating and this morning I turned on my xbox quickly just to check if it finished, I did not see the update installing so launched the game and I did not see the usual top right corner summary of the update on the main menu, so I have no idea if it did update, also noting that I have had some internet problems lately (thanks Bell), anyways I will have to wait until I go into the game and see if there is anything new.

or you could have looked in the bottom right at the version number...

Just now, Shave said:

Two questions:

1) Has it been confirmed that 3rd person was NOT the super-secret feature?

2) It says they made changes to the difficulty setting on Singleplayer, does that mean SP is finally getting level 150 dinos?

1) No

2) Yes, checking the Max Difficulty box will set the server to level 5 with 150 dinos.

I was kinda looking forward to the Dino painting.. but at the end of the day I'm glad it's not there.. it's so much more fun and rewarding with the mutations having to work for or trade for a specific color. Like the days someone would call out a dino I was looking to tame, and my first response was always "color?" Lol.