Super Secret New Feature?

Ibo420REX

Seriously ive looked everywhere but i cant find it, the console update including the tek tier dropped and they said theres a super secret feature, but i have stormed the web the game, the forums, everything, i cant figure it out, I saw one person say it was this new engram thing, if thats so than its very disappointing if u think u know please tell me.

3 minutes ago, Rogueblade1658 said:

Seriously ive looked everywhere but i cant find it, the console update including the tek tier dropped and they said theres a super secret feature, but i have stormed the web the game, the forums, everything, i cant figure it out, I saw one person say it was this new engram thing, if thats so than its very disappointing if u think u know please tell me.

my post just got moved into here?!?!?!  HOW O_o

What it was is a lie. There is no secret feature and I don't believe there ever was one. I hope @Jat takes a look at the Elder Scrolls Online forums and begins to understand what happens when a game dev refuses to speak with its community to offer clarity and explanations on updates that were made and messed up or were not made but promised.

22 hours ago, MikeB said:

What it was is a lie. There is no secret feature and I don't believe there ever was one. I hope @Jat takes a look at the Elder Scrolls Online forums and begins to understand what happens when a game dev refuses to speak with its community to offer clarity and explanations on updates that were made and messed up or were not made but promised.

They did worked on a secret feature. However, they had to delay it due to technical complications. Jat commented that himself if I remember correctly.

23 hours ago, MikeB said:

ESO forums, glad i put that site behind me. I stopped playing ESO because of Ark. I hope the Ark Dev's are nothing like the ESO Dev's. So far the Ark Dev's on Twitter is pretty impressive. Frequent updates. 

I wonder what this secret update is. I noticed that this update was only 5 gig's when it was suppose to be 12 gig's with the pixel painting. I wonder what else they removed. 

Archived