Friendly SE server?

Not getting my hopes up really, have seen quite a few... but still looking for one to build a small outpost. Our server have had issues with cross raiders (i know we are not the only ones), so far we have been able to ward them off. Now im getting scout reports of multiple servers that are known crossraiders, that they own tens and tens of wyverns and golems. Now rare enough, our server is quite friendly, we and few others have tried to keep it so, and we need more to protect and keep our server that way. Incase helping people out doesnt come naturally from you, we have resources to trade if need be for relatively safe passage to an SE server. I really dont want to bring any more dinos to SE than i need to just to breed some wyverns and tame some golems. Thank you in advance, if anyone bothers even reading this :)

If you end up needing a new server cluster8 alphas made rules as to war fare an raiding se is peaceful we have a rule on no killing tames turrets on player only an we all help each other an we help new or smaller tribes get their dragons an build up i just let a new tribe barrow my weight quezts to grind with an use of my industiral forge an chem bench we are peaceful alphas unless some ones an ass or killed tames or baby's we had a guy trying to kill our baby birds an we took care of him he left server shortly after we all just want to have a good time since we all paid 60 bucks for the game 

18 hours ago, Dustyjames7792 said:

If you end up needing a new server cluster8 alphas made rules as to war fare an raiding se is peaceful we have a rule on no killing tames turrets on player only an we all help each other an we help new or smaller tribes get their dragons an build up i just let a new tribe barrow my weight quezts to grind with an use of my industiral forge an chem bench we are peaceful alphas unless some ones an ass or killed tames or baby's we had a guy trying to kill our baby birds an we took care of him he left server shortly after we all just want to have a good time since we all paid 60 bucks for the game 

We really only need a temporary place to farm for wyverns and golems, im not that familiar with server changing, is "cluster" something else entirely or could i transfer into that server like now from my official server? We have similar rules in our server, not as strict though. Last server we were in to get wyverns, alpha gave us the permission to do that, but someone else wiped our base while we were on our own server. Only had 2 birds and a bear there and were no threat to anyone.. :/

• 2 weeks later...

Clusters are closed servers only cluster 8 island se n center can go between those 3 not to offical or cluster 9 but they r opening clusters up for cluster raiding an to expand we ended up getting allie raided by the alpha an we won that war after 8 hours of fighting them so intense they came back the next day as a different tibe we were allied wigb an raided us again we fought them off for 4 hours with scraps an picks never have i seen the people in my alliance an my tribe fight as good as they did best defenders an attackers an now we are recruiting an looking for help for the war effort against 2 alphas an a beta tribe if youd like to get down on this raid join cluster 8 island an help us lmk on psn my name is dustymartin7792

• 3 weeks later...

Im looking for tribe mates as well as we are looking for other players in this cluster 

Syphon Elite Gaming - 70 Player Clustered PvE and PvP Servers
Syphon Elite Gaming is happy to announce the first addition to our server clusters. We have added a fresh Scorched Earth server to both our PVP and PVE clusters. Come check us out!

----- Why Syphon Elite Gaming -----

Syphon Elite Gaming servers are hosted on our own dedicated server, not through a company, which gives us direct access and control over our entire network. Moreover, it allows us to keep our overhead cost low to bring you more stable servers that are not in danger of going anywhere. Plus our servers NEVER wipe, and are backed up multiple times daily, which means your hard work is not going anywhere. Except in the event of PVP of course!

Additionally our admins DO NOT play on the server they admin. Each server has a unique admin password so that every player on each server is the same. If you ever need an admin to assist you, simply say Admin in chat to notify them via RCON, or send them a page in Discord, and they will assist you shortly!

Limited list of mods that do not eliminate core gameplay mechanics, and just the right amount of boosts to server settings to take the grind off without making the game unenjoyable. We take all feedback seriously, and constantly engage our players via our Steam Group.

Regularly hosted events, to include but not limited to increased rates, fight events, and scavenger / treasure hunts, to keep gameplay interesting!

----- What Servers Do You Currently Offer -----

We offer a total of 4 servers currently (2 PVP and 2 PVE) with the the servers of each playstyle clustered together. This allows you to move freely between our servers (PVP to PVP and PVE to PVE), and experience a varity of content. Take a look at our servers below:

PVP Servers: Admin Command Logging / 20 Minute Offline Raid Protection / Dino Level 120 / Structure Decay

(The Island) Syphon Elite Gaming 1 - arkservers.net/server/104.238.82.111:27016
(Scorched Earth) Syphon Elite Gaming 2 - arkservers.net/server/104.238.82.111:27018

Rate Boosts: x2 - Experience, Harvest, Mating, Hatching, Maturation, and Night Speed ; x3 Taming 

Mods: S+

PVE Servers: Admin Command Logging / Dino Level 150

(The Island) Syphon Elite Gaming 3 - arkservers.net/server/104.238.82.111:27025
(Scorched Earth) Syphon Elite Gaming 4 - arkservers.net/server/104.238.82.111:27027

Rate Boosts: x2 - Experience, Harvest, and Night Speed ; x3 Mating, and Hatching, x5 Taming, and Maturation

Mods: S+

----- Future Plans For The Servers -----

As the need and demand arises we plan to offer additional servers in our servers, to include modded maps, official DLC, and duplicate servers based on population. We also try to stay on top of the most wanted mods appropriate for our server, through community feedback.

----- Closing -----

Come take a moment to check out our servers. If you like them we welcome you to stay, but if not we would love your feedback! Join us on our community forums at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SyphonEliteGaming or on our Discord at https://discord.gg/aRqm5yq

----- All Server Links -----

(PVP - The Island) Syphon Elite Gaming 1 - arkservers.net/server/104.238.82.111:27016
(PVP - Scorched Earth) Syphon Elite Gaming 2 - arkservers.net/server/104.238.82.111:27018
(PVE - The Island) Syphon Elite Gaming 3 - arkservers.net/server/104.238.82.111:27025
(PVE - Scorched Earth) Syphon Elite Gaming 4 - arkservers.net/server/104.238.82.111:27027
Syphon Elite Gaming 1 - PVP - (v255.5) - ARK: Survival Evolved Servers
ARK: Survival Evolved Game servers, community, tutorials, documentation, and more. Find ARK: Survival Evolved servers.
ARKSERVERS.NET

ARK: Survival Evolved Game servers, community, tutorials, documentation, and more. Find ARK: Survival Evolved servers.
ARKSERVERS.NET

Archived