TheHealthyGrind CLUSTER island/SE 2x exp, gather, 4x taming, 10x breed

Jimborino

The Healthy Grind. Started early/mid January. SCORCHED EARTH FRESH 2/13. Our rates scale from Official rates.(since it is 2x exp now, our exp is 4x) Have a small community that is rapidly growing, looking for more to join! the more the better :) US SERVER
Active Admins and very informative/friendly , They don't pvp but can be raided. They play legit for the sake of them having fun.
NO SERVER LAG. 

Server has very few rules regarding pvp and they are simple. No cave building / resource blocking (volcano, top of mountains, etc.) No griefing or bullying. New players have a 2 day grace time. Everything else is game and we encourage having fun!

There will be no wiping the server unless absolutely necessary and there is no pay to win. :)
Island/Scorched Earth

SCORCHED EARTH SERVER RULES: ONLY RULE IS NO GRIEFING OR BULLYING everything else is fair game! 

Mods: egg and poop collector
Meat spoiler
Charcoal baker
Suicide Potion
Corpse Finder
ORP- Offline Raid Protection
Omnocular / Binoglass

If you have any questions feel free to add me on steam and contact me :D

IP TO ISLAND  160.202.165.26:22185  IP TO SE:  160.202.165.26:22175

:LINK to Steam threads

https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/10/133257324791476629/

• Volunteer Moderator
41 minutes ago, Jimborino said:

Do comments bump the server?

Yes, any comment, by anyone, is considered a bump, as is explained in the rules for this sub-forum(see below).

So, this post now resets the 24 hour timer, before you can bump again; or reply to this post.  I know some people hate this rule, but it is to keep it fair for everyone; some people would be bumping their ad every 1 or 2 hours, and you can see what a mess that would make.  It is also why we watch for proxy bumps.  

Also, if you have other questions about the rules, please feel free to start a thread in the off-topic forum.

THIS server is why I didn't totally quit Ark. 

We had horrible rollbacks on official, so I quit, then I decided to look at unofficial. We spent hours, this was the closest thing I could get to a reasonable server where hitting a tree didn't net me 700 wood with a stone ax... and the fact that everyone was really nice to me made it on my favorites list.

For me, playing Ark is about building something up that takes some, and that time makes you appreciate things better.. this server is really reliable and frankly better than official because again - no lag. 

Anyways, great server and friendly tribes. 

Archived