What is the beat way to kill the jelly fish

Pappa801

I'm not sure when it comes to riding a Plesio but they have knocked me off my Spino plenty of times and I just ended up piking them to death. You can use a crossbow too but obviously it's annoying to get off and shoot incase there's any dangers around. You could test it against 1 jellyfish, they don't do that much damage...

There are 2 decent ways that I know of.  A mosa has large enough AoE that you can kill them before they can hit you, so you just creep up slowly biting.

The second option is using a Basil, which is immune to the shock and damage of jellyfish.  The downside is that they are too slow to farm efficiently.  Might need all it's points into movement speed.

• Volunteer Moderator
11 hours ago, Pappa801 said:

I have a 158 plesiosaur with almost 300 melee and havent ever tried to kill any yet, due to the fact that i heard if you dont kill them first bite they will knock you off your tame and kill you. So i am definitely a little sketched out. Any advice would be great.

Best way to kill jellies bring them to surface stand on top of boat and shoot them with crossbow. Only been killed once in water never again lol.. or use flippers and crossbow but it's dangerous.

Note that due to a recent patch, Baryonyx is no longer able to stun jellyfish. Just stay far away and use a crossbow, or let your baryonyx do her thing with tail, damaging them in AoE, hoping she got enough torpor to resist (my lovely 131 Baryonyx defeated a horde of  high level troodons by herself, so maybe she will do with jellyfish as well ^^).

• 3 months later...

Archived