Myself and 4 others looking for ADULTS ONLY, PvP server with Weekend Raiding...

Kragg

Me and a group of friends have had bad experiences with Admins (From 2 servers in a row) allowing kids to run roughshod all over their servers... We're tired of seeing racial slurs, "sexual assault jokes" and "Alpha" tribes that are only top dog because they have 5 times more people than anyone else, and so do whatever they like with no consequence. These little sociopaths are seriously hampering any enjoyment of the game.

Also advertising events, contests, community areas, etc.. and then not delivering on what they advertise has been a big let down.

We are looking for a Dedicated server with active Admins that do not allow this nonsense and deliver on their promises.
We would prefer raid restrictions during the week but PvP enabled all the time. We work and do not have time to rebuild every day because we weren't able to play for 16 hours straight.

We are quality, experienced players who are just sick of the run around and are looking for a server we can permanently call home. We don't grief and love to interact with other tribes (Whether it's raiding, trading or just chatting) We firmly believe that when you raid, you take resources and only destroy/kill anything that is either locked or aggressive. Why wipe out anyone's ability to hit you back? Doesn't sound like fun to me.

If your server sounds like it fits these criteria PLEASE let me know here. We are ready to join ASAP.

Thanks,
Kragg (Chief, Broken Spear Hunting Co.)

Edit: We would also prefer an accelerated server... Harvesting, Tames, maturation rate (slightly, just so imprinting is possible) Again, we don't have enough time to spend grinding out levels for days at a time.

While we would prefer The Center, don't hesitate to post no matter what map you host... So long as they fit the above criteria. (Or are at least close to it.)

Kragg I replied to your comment on my post, I think you'll really like the server. The server population is made up of primarily Americans with full time jobs, so will suit your playing style perfectly. 

The admins don't play as often as most, but whenever they are on they deal with the shop etc, not server politics. No need when it's only adults. Admins are currently very busy with real like difficulties so Event etc are being put on hold for the time being. Hope to see you on the server - 

Host - Ark Emporium 

any questions - X iiBongRipperz 

Hey buddy....

I run a server and you seem like a perfect fit. Message me on Xbox @ Pitty Smoove 

The sever is 10x gather and 150x tame...player and dino stats are boosted as well. It is a very populated sever usually are 31 ppl (server max) We do have community forges on volcano but it is a pvp area (before we wiped the center to switch over we had a big pve cc with industrial forges, chem benches and fabs but it was so abused by ppl that it was ruined for everyone)

We also are going to host events, Dodo fights, pike fights in a arena and pistol fights. Just some small stuff to give ervyone a break from the Ark grind. 

Server host is ArkNoDaysOff

Archived