Baby Dino Despawning issues

AlphaCarno

I understand why this happens, when theres not enough space to grown or the babies are growning into other dinos. But today after an update my baby giga disapeared. it was all by itself in a giant room with 3 troughs. There was no reason it should have, I had finally hatch a mutated giga then this happens. I'm glad that they finally fixed the spawn issues(not really therizinos all over everyones base XD) but this is a problem thats been happening for almost the whole time the breeding mechanic was here. It needs to be fixed.

12 minutes ago, iAmE said:

I've been raising Wyverns myself, and I found that if you log off and place them into Stasis, the babies begin losing roughly 1 HP a second. Thus, if I logged off for 6 hours, every wyvern with less then 6k base health was dead when I logged in. RIP sleep.

I dunno about that... I have had babies survive its just the rare stupidity like a whole batch of qs >.> but when imprints weren't a think I used to leave for 12+ hours XD.

14 minutes ago, AlphaCarno said:

I dunno about that... I have had babies survive its just the rare stupidity like a whole batch of qs >.> but when imprints weren't a think I used to leave for 12+ hours XD.

Its this new event specifically. They botched something with it, because I've left Wyverns in Stasis before without them dying randomly.

On 2/14/2017 at 11:46 AM, iAmE said:

I've been raising Wyverns myself, and I found that if you log off and place them into Stasis, the babies begin losing roughly 1 HP a second. Thus, if I logged off for 6 hours, every wyvern with less then 6k base health was dead when I logged in. RIP sleep.

I've had this happen too. We found out by testing a lower level batch of Wyverns. I logged in with 4/6 gone with no death message and the two remaining with less than 100 health. Really put a damper on the event. Everything else seems to work okay though. 

11 hours ago, joshbishop93 said:

I've had this happen too. We found out by testing a lower level batch of Wyverns. I logged in with 4/6 gone with no death message and the two remaining with less than 100 health. Really put a damper on the event. Everything else seems to work okay though. 

We just lost one. Should have been able to go like 12 hours with the 1/3 food consumption but didn't make it through the night. No death message either.

Hellow I want to report simmilar issue with dragons,i hatched 5 of them all 190 lvl whic takes poop load of time to get,when they hatch 3 od them dissaphere somehow.. tribe log dont say nothing..just like we are retards that we dont need and get any of  explanation ??? and 1 more think..please start fixing the bugs...u guys keep adding new stuff,the same stuff makes game bugged..if u wont start doing on those bugs...players will stop playing that game and start givin it negative scor for bugs...if u want good game then start listening to players coz players who play this game acctualy know what the hell is going on...

On 18.02.2017 at 11:15 AM, Fallen89 said:

Hellow I want to report simmilar issue with dragons,i hatched 5 of them all 190 lvl whic takes poop load of time to get,when they hatch 3 od them dissaphere somehow.. tribe log dont say nothing..just like we are retards that we dont need and get any of  explanation ??? and 1 more think..please start fixing the bugs...u guys keep adding new stuff,the same stuff makes game bugged..if u wont start doing on those bugs...players will stop playing that game and start givin it negative scor for bugs...if u want good game then start listening to players coz players who play this game acctualy know what the hell is going on...

Review score is already mixed and it keeps going down, so...

I wanted to get Wyvern on Official server at least once, but with this issue (I bet it won't be fixed in reasonable time), I'll pass.

Archived