Therizinosaurus worth the time to tame one?

Melcreif

2 hours ago, BladeChaser2516 said:

The thero is an absolutely amazing tame. Not the best for berries in afraid the trike or stego still get lots more. But for fiber, wood, thatch, rare flowers, and mushrooms couldnt ask for a better tame. I live on the west side waterfall and with in 60 seconds of using my thero on the cat tails by the river i was incumbered  with fiber flowers and mushrooms. as for wood if they would give it the weight reduction the beaver has i'd never waste my time on a beaver. They get so much more wood per swing and only wood don't have to worry about berries because thats a completely different button. As of now i have my beaver follow me around and transfer from thero when its full. But definitely worth the tame. I would try to tame during a 2x event though they take a long time and lots of narcs. mine was a lvl 10 and still took 1:30 hours and took like 400 narcs on 2x. And  a high lvl thero will 100% take a rex.

Theri is one of the best berry pickers in the game considering berries picked per bush it just doesnt have as large of an AOE. If u live in an area with few berry bushes theris are the best

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Vita said:

Theri is one of the best berry pickers in the game considering berries picked per bush it just doesnt have as large of an AOE. If u live in an area with few berry bushes theris are the best

Double the bushes and time still got less berries then a stego. Unless it makes a difference between delicate or heavy leveling which i split 50/50.

32 minutes ago, BladeChaser2516 said:

Double the bushes and time still got less berries then a stego. Unless it makes a difference between delicate or heavy leveling which i split 50/50.

50/50 is a waste

1 100% power theri for wood, meat

1 100% delicate theri for hide, berries and organic polymer

best for berries tho, is a direbear with high melee. they are fast, have good health and stamina, and have a frontal aoe swipe

6 minutes ago, AdligerAdler said:

Is it difficult ro raise a theri? Baby eats berries right? I read the baby phase is about 12 hours. Got a high lvl mutated egg from someone and don't want to mess this up.

baby time is 11h 35 minutes

total time (all stages) is 4 days 19 hours and 42 minutes

it's breeding and maturing x2 right now, so you save alot of time

Archived