Finding sheep

Woodsman

Are they still that hard to find?

I picked one up last night after remembering this thread.  I don't even want one lol.  But if they are that rare, I figured why not.  I just hope my veggies finally grow so I can make that stupid cake to tame it before it despawns in the pen I kept it in overnight lol.  I found this lvl 40 in the snow close to the west coast.

17 minutes ago, theronin said:

Are they still that hard to find?

I picked one up last night after remembering this thread.  I don't even want one lol.  But if they are that rare, I figured why not.  I just hope my veggies finally grow so I can make that stupid cake to tame it before it despawns in the pen I kept it in overnight lol.  I found this lvl 40 in the snow close to the west coast.

The OP was asking about the Center, where yes they are very hard to find. Although he named the thread "finding sheep", so he keeps getting replies about how they aren't that hard to find on the Island or even SE.

I really had no problem finding them on the Island, once you know where to look.

Even knowing where to look on the Center, I've only found one dead one. Since I'm on a private server, I just got the admin to spawn me a bunch, but no idea what someone on an official Center server is expected to do. Maybe trade for one that someone raised and give them 2000 ingots or more for it? Or maybe they need to transfer to the Island and make a small sheep taming base :D

got bored on the weekend and tried to breed a couple ovis it was the first time I tried to breed anything ever. it worked well they got it on and I logged off for the 4 hr times until the babies are born, I logged on to late and boom they where dead. I say they become somehow I managed to score twins on my first go ever of breeding devo'd they deid

Archived