PLEASE HELP

I am the owner of my tribe and there is only 1 other admin who is able to unclaim dinos, he wasnt on at all today i know for a fact and my tribe is set to only admin can unclaim, can a non admin put dinos into the obelisk as in taking them to a server for their own? i figured this couldnt happen because its admin unclaim?

43 minutes ago, BigWIlly said:

I am the owner of my tribe and there is only 1 other admin who is able to unclaim dinos, he wasnt on at all today i know for a fact and my tribe is set to only admin can unclaim, can a non admin put dinos into the obelisk as in taking them to a server for their own? i figured this couldnt happen because its admin unclaim?

Shouldn't be able to, at least on officials. How do you know 'for a fact' that admin wasn't on at all all day? 

18 hours ago, BigWIlly said:

nah i know it wasnt him, im just looking for if a non admin can put dinos into an obelisk

and also when does the v day event go live on xbox???

It says in big huge letters in the unmissable updates post. Try looking there. 

Also, no, you actually don't, but okay. No, they can't, if you marked it that only admins can unclaim. 

• 3 weeks later...

I was playing on an official pve server where I was just a tribe member. It was not possible to transfer a dino within the ark. But it would be nice to have some kind like a "tribe ark". It's very useful to transform e.g. a bronto from herbi island to the north. "tribe ark map transfer" :'D

But answer - no you cannot on official servers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived