Ark Emporium - Host Gt :dod-xmas:

*Server had fresh wipe & recently moved to island* 

The Center server Ark Emporium is looking for new tribes to join the strong PVP community. Looking for mature/ Over 18 players & tribes only in an attempt to avoid trolls & maintain a good community. 

The server is ran through the Facebook page, all members of the server MUST post there gamertag in the pinned post in order to be added to be added by the host. All events, updates & important messages will be posted in the Facebook group -https://m.facebook.com/groups/1633925500252571?ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment

Admins DO NOT raid, so do not raid them - "The mall" Shall not be Touched. 

PVP orientated server - PVP is the aim of the game here on Ark Emporium, However Offline Raiding & Stoneaging is hugely discouraged, Allow people to Defend their base & rebuild.

Admins Run a Shop where you will be able to purchase anything from Dino's to BP's. The In game currency is CP & prices Differ with item type/ quality & Dino type/ level. Scorched Dinos & item are for sale. 

Rules are simple - Don't "Stone Age" Bases & No Bronto's.

We want our players to stay & rebuild when attacked, we also like a smooth server to play on, Following these rules Allows this. 

Stats Are Boosted For player Enjoyment and competitive PVP

- Highly Boosted Player & Dino gather rates

- Extreamly Boosted Taming 

- Extreamly Boosted Breeding 

- Medium Boosted Player & Dino stats  

- Highly Boosted Player & Dino Weight 

*24 Hour PVP grace Period For new Tribes* Add server host if interested We'll be happy to have you :) 

No worries. I messaged you, thanks. Honestly, I'll post here, too. I think others may have similar questions...

Hello... Me and about 5 people are looking for a mature boosted PvP server hosted on The Center. We have had bad experiences with our past 2 server Admins allowing little sociopath kids to run roughshod all over their servers despite advertising rules against stuff like racist/sexist language, no griefing, etc... We're just ready to find a decent server with decent people who aren't going to faceroll us as soon as we log out...

We stick to the philosophy of "raid for resources, don't kill/destroy anything that isn't aggressive or locked." But it's been a nightmare finding a place that actually enforces that philosophy. We're all about PvP, but "gentlemanly" PvP is what we're looking for. Server events and active admins are also a must. Do you think your server would fit these criteria? Don't mean to sound conceited but we're good, active players who want a community to interact with and we've been burned before.

(Copy/pasted the messages I sent you and the server host from Xbox beta on my phone.)

Cheers for your interest everyone, any questions message myself -

X iiBongRipperz  

I apologise for the wait to get into the server due to the update recently being released. I believe the host must still update. I appreciate it's not what to expect from a newly advertised server & I hope you stick around for a few more hours to allow the host to update & to experience our great server.

cheers for your cooperation guys. 

Sorry for the inconvenience -

The server is being updated & nearly ready to go.

Most people have been added however you must join the the Facebook page as this is the best way to avoid trolls & communicate the your players. Events etc will be discussed in the Facebook page. 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1633925500252571?ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment

^ This player has been banned for breaking the 24 hour grace period rule. The rules are strongly enforced & all crucial information is on the Facebook page. Not knowing the rules/ Server info due to not being on the Facebook page is not an excuse. Please join the page - link in post above. 

Please respect other survivors, the rules and the admins. 

Archived