Guest BubbaCrawfish

I've had my PGA running for at least 2 months without issue.

It's not so much the world will be lost as such, as the world is generated when it starts up. It's probably more hazardous that if you wipe the cache and remake the world, chances are it won't come out the same.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
7 minutes ago, SexyBeast said:

Im just not going to play PGA since no matter what I don't want my stuff wiped

Your loss... I personally don't build/tame anything I can't stand to lose.

To think that you'll lose it all just because of a warning that is simply covering wildcards stance, doesn't mean you'd necessarily lose it, and there is such a thing as transferring if the servers support it.

Just now, BubbaCrawfish said:

Your loss... I personally don't build/tame anything I can't stand to lose.

To think that you'll lose it all just because of a warning that is simply covering wildcards stance, doesn't mean you'd necessarily lose it, and there is such a thing as transferring if the servers support it.

Im playing SP a nd I just don't want to take the chance Ill probably add transmitters to PGA stuff and other maps but I enjoy the peace of mind I get from playing official maps

Guest BubbaCrawfish
1 hour ago, SexyBeast said:

Im playing SP

Are you kidding me? You can simply transfer your favorite things off the ark before a major update comes.

As I said though that unless the map is regenerated, chances are that it won't be affected. The statement is a cover-WCs-behind situation... Much the same as EA and Beta access titles say you may end up losing what you had, gameplay may change and all of those wonderful terms.

Archived