Connecting 2 unofficial clusters from 2 different dedicated boxes

Jango

Hey there i was just wondering if anyone could help me.Is it possible to connect 2 clusters together with one cluster being on one box and the other on and another box, but both dedicated boxes are hosted in the same place and by the same company.So in general terms we want 2 island servers,2 scorched servers and 2 center servers all in one big cluster between 2 boxes.

you talking boxes meaning xbox or ps4?  If you are talking console, sorry you have to have the cluster server on the same server meaning one as it reads the separate game folders inside the server to cluster.  If you are talking PC, it's about the same if local machine hosting etc, some server hosts have figured it out but I'm not sure.  Even at it stands right now on unofficial console it's not even supported iirc because you don't have access to the ini files to change what is needed.

However there is a few threads about clusters that might help via forum search.  One is even pinned I think.

we are wanting to connect 2 dedicated server boxes for PC.So pretty much the situation is we have 2 different dedicated boxes running a cluster on each.Both server boxes are hosted by the same company and are in the same network center. What we are trying to find out is it possible to link these 2 servers together in order to form a 6 server link because each box is hosting a island,a center and a scorched and we are wanting to connect the whole lot to make one big cluster but split between the 2 boxes.

Archived