24/7 fresh switch to SE PvPvE

Welcome to your next possible ark home survivors. We made a fresh start move to SE on June 9th. We want a server where everyone can play and have fun. Therefore it will both be PvP and PvE with players from both. There will be a white flag system in place and also their name may contain PvE in it. There is 2 "friendly" admins ( we love our PvP)which is myself and a guy been playing with since the server even started. 

For our PvP admin logging is enabled. We want to try and keep to minimum damage so no body gets so completely wiped that they want to leave. Also no passive tame kills. Please provide a grace period for newer guys joining in. Other then that we love the PvP.

Server is East coast NA. I have the Xbox app so that's why I ask you to add my personal gt so you can send me a message if the server goes down.

If server goes down message my personal gt THE GHOST 111

Server account- aquarianpearl23

Some stats 

Taming 10x

Xp- 5x

Harvest-4x

Baby maturation-30. for others feel free to ask. Will take screen shots off the server account.

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since the last update scorched will not load. I did uninstall and reinstalling it tonight. Hopefully this problem will be fixed if it isn't and in the meantime until it does , we will switch over to the center. This is very frustrating but unfortunately it is only in wildcard/Microsoft or boths control

We fixed one of the problems of nobody being able to join. The server will be back up in couple hours once I wake up. However it still returns to home if I turn controller off. Since I had to get to sleep I didn't bother bringing back up earlier. Unfortunately it deleted Scorched Earth. We had to make a map change to the Center. Thank you to all our community holding on and being patient with us. 

Archived