ARK's Valentine Celebration

Jatheish

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that since the Ark Evolution 1.5x event is announced as running until the 20th on PS4 that the Valentine's Event won't start until the 21st which is next Tuesday at least perhaps for consoles.  Maybe it will be sooner if the "major content release" does arrive later this week. Meh. Whatever works

20 hours ago, CCRogerWilco said:

I'm not lazy. I have played about 15 hours on Sunday and today to get these items. I have tamed 33 female dodo's to add to the 9 + 1 male we already had. I now have a dodo army of 43, and more fertilized dodo eggs than I can shake a stick at. I still don't have a single box 'o chocolates.

Sorry for you man, maybe the game is trolling you because no variety, i am having 2 boxes per day, already have 4 and no big number of tames, but variety.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Tagz360 said:

Nice that wildcard completely missed the mark for PS4........ and after officially posting that PS4 would get it early...... they fail to submit tek patch to Sony for testing in time. Well done guys, well done. Maybe rename this event Stupid Cupid

Is it that important that the event starts on Valentines Day? It lasts for a whole week, it is the event that is important, not the date. A lot of people are likely to be busy with their other-halves on Valentines Day anyway.

Put it this way, if the patch dropped on Feb 15th would you enjoy it any less than if it dropped on Feb 14th?