New Players not allowed to play on Scortched Earth!

BossFi

Not sure what is wrong with these so called Alpha tribes on Scortched Earth!

i normally play on The Island map the community is good, new players can be helped and are welcome to start up new tribes. 

But Every Scortched Earth Server I have tried so far are all the same power driven alpha tribes vocally saying we don't want new players here! Wiping every low tribe till they leave. The arks are blocked and now supply drops are getting more blocked with a metal base or a vault underneath it. 

Its impossible to go to SE and start playing. Why are the Devs not sorting this rubbish out?

give us brand new SE servers so new tribes can play and get rid of this blocking arks,supply drops with vaults or metal bases.

ps. If anyone can prove to me that your SE is welcoming then I would like to join it.

Well It's like this. The Ark Devs allowed people to transfer characters to scorched earth only. But from scorched earth you could transfer anything farmed or tamed there to ANY island or Center server, which basically made owning a Scorched Earth a MUST for any raid tribe out there. Scorched Earth is also the source of good raid mats, such as propellant for fire arrows, cluster grenades. Tons of oil, Wyverns. Then they opened ALL servers up for unlimited transfers. And WAR is on. If you dont have a server locked down tight. You're gonna lose it.

It's the nature of the beast. The tighter its locked down, the harder it is to raid. Not impossible. Just harder. Why arent they going to do anything about it? Why would they. Theyve claimed these are valid tactics. 

Ark is Alpha Vs. Alpha these days. New players are shunned because they could be innocent at first while farming up resources and building Forward Operating bases for their tribes to roll in and utilize as they wipe a server. No one wants that, no one trusts new people. 

3 hours ago, BossFi said:

power driven alpha tribes vocally saying we don't want new players here! Wiping every low tribe till they leave. The arks are blocked and now supply drops are getting more blocked with a metal base or a vault underneath it. 

Choose other server.

By the way I play PvP only at unofficial/ PvE only official.

Alpha tribes are going to be generally the same across all servers, with the mentality that the best way to stay alpha is to destroy any possible competition before they are large enough to become a threat. You said you found a server that is welcoming of new players and new tribes to get started then I would say consider yourself lucky regardless of what map it is.

Archived