Community Crunch 83!

Jen

14 hours ago, Myndmelt said:

Congrats to the winners! That Jousting Colosseum! Holy crap, nice work Pommie!

Thanks! Oh wow I didn't expect this, I made the Colosseum for my next YouTube video, I didn't think I would actually be a winner of an award, just thought I would share my work with the community. Congratulations to the other two winners, amazing builds!

Does anyone know what the process is for claiming the award?

Constant roll backs to taking half an hour to move 3 feet has meant center map on consoles didn't get to benefit from a week of boosts. Might be asking alot but a time extension would be appreciated. Although weekends were the best time for full time workers I only managed to tame a single dung beetle 4 times.. the same dung beetle as I was rolled back to half way constantly 

On 2/11/2017 at 6:49 PM, PommieGamer said:

Thanks! Oh wow I didn't expect this, I made the Colosseum for my next YouTube video, I didn't think I would actually be a winner of an award, just thought I would share my work with the community. Congratulations to the other two winners, amazing builds!

Does anyone know what the process is for claiming the award?

If there is a process I don't know it. WC should reach out to winners, but I hear it takes a very.. very long time.