ARK Digest Question Collection!

Jatheish

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, first time submitter for a Q&A. 

I'm just wondering if the third person camera will ever be enabled for xbox one. I've heard very little about this and found very little also.

For a suggestion on how to implement it if/when you choose to I would say to just add it to the selection wheel that pops up when you hold the map button as an extra option. I figure this would be doable since the orbital camera option exists. Not sure if it is as easy as that because I'm not a computer whiz, but I've never been one to pose a question or ask for something without giving a possible solution. 

Thanks for you time making this game great and consideration towards your fans during these Q&A sessions. 

Would you consider a monthly PVE event to give us more incentive to use defences and strategies?

for example, once a month on a weekend there would be a Carnivore SURGE where all animals usually agro'd by player controlled characters will horde together and go on a rampage attacking players and player owned dino's and structures?

it would clear the map up for a start seeing that there is constant complaining of land grabs never being used and lag issues where players store their dinos on separate servers. it would certainly prevent massive server hopping and to protect new players you could give them 5 months protection with their dino's and start up base unless they join an established tribe or create save zones that cant be built on but dino's can be stored i.e. around the obelisks.

I just feel this would be the next step for PVE

• Jatheish unpinned, locked and unfeatured this topic

Archived