ARK Digest Question Collection!

Jatheish

How about rope arrows for a more primitive grapple hook that when fired at creatures stay attached and maybe 5 arrows could be attached at once holding the zoom button could yank them out and begin reeling them back to you but if used on surfaces or structures they break they do not allow you to equip off the bow or crossbow used but have a predetermined length that fully unfurls after being shot and climbing takes time and stamina due to effort of rope climbing 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two things, one is from last digest. 

I was wondering do you guys plan on giving the other flyers like the Quetz ground attacks and taunts similarly to the Tapejara?  

Will the Titan be getting a tail attack? There are animations for it. It is a shame it as that large tail and it can't whack the crap out of stuff.

I feel that the current emplacements (bastilla, minigun turret, etc.) are far too big to comfortably put on rafts and platform saddles. Could there be smaller, but less powerful emplacements that can be placed on half walls/railings? Perhaps mounted Heavy machine guns and the like? Also, I feel that ballista's should have an ammunition type that tethers a Dino, similar to the grappling hook only much larger. Catapults have alot of different ammo potential as well.

Hey Devs!

Did you ever think about to drastically minimize the number of dinos on the map? With this change there would be more a survival feeling because in the current state you see for example a trex and the first thing you check is the lvl but I think it would be much cooler and more exciting if it is every time a special moment when you see a dino like this. 

So yeah, thank you for this awesome game ?

Could we get what would essentially be a primitive version of an elevator; a platform lifted by a rope and pulley on a rotating support? This would be PERFECT for platform saddles and rafts, as you could move dinos on and off with ease without the cumbersome elevator track. Obviously this would have a reduced carry weight compared to the elevator.

Could we get what would essentially be a primitive version of an elevator; a platform lifted by a rope and pulley on a rotating support? This would be PERFECT for platform saddles and rafts, as you could move dinos on and off with ease without the cumbersome elevator track. Obviously this would have a reduced carry weight compared to the elevator.

1. Is the tech armor complete or will you guy build on it? Like maybe we can customize it to our liking or play style preference for instance maybe we can get a tech upgrade station were we can edit some attributes and parts of tech items. 

2. Will we get more cosmetic items i would love to see a full wyvern armor skin? 

3. Is there any information you can tell us about the phoenix that was found in the dev kit a few months back? 

4. Any hints to what the fourth boss will be? 

5. I notice on some cases you guys tend respond with "it can be done with a mod" or "leave it to a mod" i was wonder have you guys been working on some way to bring mods to console? Its kind of saddening to see all these awesome mods on pc and knowing that you cant play with them because your stuck on console. :(

6. How will ascension work?  Will we lose all of your tames and structures?

7. Will the fourth boss be the last boss you guys will add to the game besides dlc? 

8. Despite all of my questions i still love the game keep up the great work guys. :D

9. I posted this in the wrong forum thread at first LOL'S 

Can you add a Flute to make music (by example, with numpad) and tame Titanoboas with specific Sheet Music unlockable by acquiring Explorer Notes?

In this idea, the flute and the sheet music will be necessary all the time to give orders to tamed titanoboas, they are dangerous if you don't have the flute in your hand or offhand slot.

3 hours ago, Neizan said:

Can you add a Flute to make music (by example, with numpad) and tame Titanoboas with specific Sheet Music unlockable by acquiring Explorer Notes?

In this idea, the flute and the sheet music will be necessary all the time to give orders to tamed titanoboas, they are dangerous if you don't have the flute in your hand or offhand slot.

Oh man it could be like a more dangerous version of fishing in game. I love this idea. It is super silly but sounds so fun.

• Jatheish unpinned, locked and unfeatured this topic

Archived