Food consumption rate and breeding questions

Faivon

Hi, I did some read up here and there (most of the time the google search ended up in reddit) and I'm still confused and unsure of these things : 

1. When dino left alone (with no players around), they lay egg less, eat less and poop less? 

2. If that's the case, what's the range of this "no-player zone"? 

3. Someone mention that if you feed baby dino after the first 30 mins, they will stay alive until the next time you log in? Is the theory from before includes all players or just the owner of the dino? 

4. Does Baby Wyvern consume milk as many as other baby dino with raw meat? 

5. Someone in reddit also mention that you can raise a wyvern without a milk or at least minimum of 1 if you put the baby like, on the corner of the map where no one is around so it will eat very little and you only come a few times to care for it. Does it work? 

6. Okay about breeding question, so the offspring stats only get the best from parents and the stats won't go above the parent so in order to get a "super dino", you need to find max lv wild dino and keep breeding? No need for leveling? cuz leveling the dino the stats won't be counted. 

That's all for now 

When an egg hatches, it has a small chance of getting a mutation that makes a stat a few levels higher than the parent it inherits it from. For example: One of my eggs had parents that both had 1380 stamina. At hatch, the egg inherited all the same stats as the parents other than stam, which was over 1400, meaning it got a stam mutation. Sorry i don't know the answers to these other questions, but i hope this helps :)

Archived