Look into for a PVE player dedicated server to join.

Din0

On 2/10/2017 at 4:09 PM, Din0 said:

So started to play ark on the Xbox with a friend couldn't stand the 150 miter limit so we played on official servers and can't find any good ones with zero pilers everywhere so we can build a base.

If anyone knows a good player dedicated server please tell me thanks.

see my thread above!

looking for new players to join my server. its a 24/7 server when there is no updates. Only want mature people who will not mess around and looking for a decent map without trolls.

Got a Colosseum for any battles you may wish to resolve. A maze for when you want a bit of fun. A trading centre located near 50 50. A jail for any people who are trolls. Going to hold a lot of events over time. Fishing event, speed races etc, first out of the maze etc. All beneficial blueprints for the winners. Also to anyone who collects all artifacts a free 180 wyvern. So lot of incentives. 

The island

Rates as follows.

xp 1.45

taming 2.0                                          

food consumption dinos 1.0

resource rate 1.45

egg speed 2.6

baby mature 2.2

Also a few of scorched earth dinos are wild on the map. exclusion of wyverns. Locations will be shared when on the game

There will be a facebook group set up if interested to discuss future events, any ideas, extra xp weekends, polls for any increase decrease of stats, so not just one dictates

if your interested in playing message xoxthehitmanxox

Archived