Incubating Eggs on prim

Flaminraptors

I play on straight Primitive on Xbox, not Prim + but this seems the best place to post, sorry if its in the wrong section

I am having a few issues with incubating eggs atm , I have 9 dimetredons and 4 Penguins in my base(Center, Ice Palace area), I thought that would be adequate to compensate for the differences etween night and day time temperatures(around 57 at night fluctuating to around 80 in the height of day) but I keep losing a fair few eggs

what is the ideal number of Penguins and dimis to have to basically have it where I can leave any egg to just incubate on its own? Or do I need to constantly be around to check on Prim servers?

Cheers in advance

Edit, Argies and pteras seem to be fine, Rexes are the biggest issue

I'm on prim plus+, play in my own solo tribe, I use 7 dimes 5 penguins and have no life loss on my eggs, but want to add 2more dimes, but some of the higher temps eggs, I do have to light a brazier, or I say 2 torches for u, giga eggs I do have to light 3 said braziers, but most eggs that are 80 degrees or below I can just place down, I also live in the underworld where temps stay a pretty constant temp varying by maybe 20 to 30 degree, 40f to 60f , currently got 4 quetz, 3 direwolfs, 2 argys and a giga being raised, it really just depends on a couple variable on how much stuff u need in prim to breed, like region, temps, and what ur hatching

On 10.02.2017 at 7:59 PM, Flaminraptors said:

I play on straight Primitive on Xbox, not Prim + but this seems the best place to post, sorry if its in the wrong section

I am having a few issues with incubating eggs atm , I have 9 dimetredons and 4 Penguins in my base(Center, Ice Palace area), I thought that would be adequate to compensate for the differences etween night and day time temperatures(around 57 at night fluctuating to around 80 in the height of day) but I keep losing a fair few eggs

what is the ideal number of Penguins and dimis to have to basically have it where I can leave any egg to just incubate on its own? Or do I need to constantly be around to check on Prim servers?

Cheers in advance

Edit, Argies and pteras seem to be fine, Rexes are the biggest issue

I use no penguins, no dimertodons.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=867944788

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=867946976

The thing is caves have stable temperature. 

4 hours ago, Carcajou said:

How do you tame a dimet with out a tranq gun ?

The lowe lvl are easyer than the higer lvl, (sorry my bad english) best ones are the lvl 10-20 and you wil need to have a magnefying glass to look at the hp and the torpor. then calkulate how manny arows your wil need, and most likly you need to wait a litte to get the last one inn, and here the magnefying glas is werry importent so you dont kill it. Then you need to baby sitt it, the torpor fall werry quick so you cant leave it to get more stuff you need to have every thing reddy or some one else to get it. 

Archived