Jeremy Stieglitz

Xbox Patch Notes: Current Version (v749.0) & Upcoming (v750, ETA: February 14)

23,959 posts in this topic

i'm sorry if this isn't where i should post this not really sure where else

i'm having so much trouble with ark right now i cant even load a game i set my my settings then start the game but it Freezes at the loading screen or takes me to the home screen please help. iv'e deleted saved games to see if the saved game maybe had a corrupt file but nothing still same thing iv'e tried resetting my xbox one keeping the apps and games. iv'e uninstalled ark and reinstalled ark and still wont work it. works on my boyfriends account using the same xbox one. but not mine and i'm the one who bought the game through my account?? please someone tell me they can help me??!

Edited by knightangel19

I just can't wait until the patch comes out that renews my Island map. Those stupid Pegomastax have crashed it and I'm eager to get back to start a big building project.

Just a note @Jango7, It's not a good idea to post your credentials for recruiting in the patch-notes section. Find one of the other sub-forums for that, this isn't the place for it. I avoided this forum for a while because every single time a patch comes up, the best people in the world come in to define ETA to those that already know what it means. In the words of Filthy Frank, "It's time to stop!".

hopefully with the new tech tier, we will be able to wear something that reduces or prevents fall damage so when we disconnect from the server due to rendering overload while running at super speeds, we will be able to come back alive and with our armor still on! oh wait, they added a dino that robs you...

On Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 1:24 AM, knightangel19 said:

i'm sorry if this isn't where i should post this not really sure where else

i'm having so much trouble with ark right now i cant even load a game i set my my settings then start the game but it Freezes at the loading screen or takes me to the home screen please help. iv'e deleted saved games to see if the saved game maybe had a corrupt file but nothing still same thing iv'e tried resetting my xbox one keeping the apps and games. iv'e uninstalled ark and reinstalled ark and still wont work it. works on my boyfriends account using the same xbox one. but not mine and i'm the one who bought the game through my account?? please someone tell me they can help me??!

Try joining someone else's game. Also, sign out of your xbox acount log back In then sign out again before signing back on and trying to join an Ark.

It worked for me.