Jeremy Stieglitz

Xbox Patch Notes: Current Version (v749.0) & Upcoming (v750, ETA: February 14)

23959 posts in this topic

Just now, bertrob2 said:

@GamerPerfection are we getting the primitive plus update around the same time as Pc. Since it is not a wildcard update. And or Jeremy hasn't posted it?

I don't know what the plan is for Prim+ on Console. What do you mean it's not a Wildcard update?

Ok so I'm taming a 145 mantis now, I'm almost done and the taming bar is just dropping to zero helplessly?! I've wasted 11 horns on it what is wrong with this? Help pls asap,  it might be something to do with the recent x2 increase maybe? 

1 hour ago, Alkatraz121 said:

Ok so I'm taming a 145 mantis now, I'm almost done and the taming bar is just dropping to zero helplessly?! I've wasted 11 horns on it what is wrong with this? Help pls asap,  it might be something to do with the recent x2 increase maybe? 

Dude, post that in the bug report section not here

20 hours ago, Alkatraz121 said:

If it gets hurt, hurts somet hing, or isnt fed quick enough, it will make it drop

so with this Prim+ update does that mean we'll get all the saddles for the dinos including the Kapro, PachyRhino, and Megalosaurus that still has yet to get a saddle and then espically for the newer ones that are coming in if they'll have their saddles or not...?

38 minutes ago, MintSugar782189 said:

Any word on Xbox Play Anywhere??

Yes, I would like to know this, too. When I bought it Microsoft's site said play anywhere was available, but when I could never get it to download and called them they were all like, "Na, bro... your gonna like have to like wait a few days or a few years, or buy another xbox one if you want to play in now. Brawndo has electrolytes... it's what plants crave."

As far as I know, the Play Anywhere feature only means that you can stream the game to any laptop or tablet from your xbox. 

This doesn't mean that you're able to host a game (of Ark) on your PC and play on your console at the same time.

Don't get me wrong here. If you have second Xbox Live Gold membership, you 'might' be able to run a second instance of the game from your [insert device] and have it serve as a host. 

There are no details on that, unfortunately. 

13 minutes ago, maze said:

As far as I know, the Play Anywhere feature only means that you can stream the game to any laptop or tablet from your xbox. 

This doesn't mean that you're able to host a game (of Ark) on your PC and play on your console at the same time.

Don't get me wrong here. If you have second Xbox Live Gold membership, you 'might' be able to run a second instance of the game from your [insert device] and have it serve as a host. 

Play Anywhere means you will be able to play it from the Xbox app on your Windows 10 computer, as well as playing it from your Xbox.

6 hours ago, Jaymei said:

According to the Xbox website

"  Xbox Play Anywhere functionality will be enabled once the game is released both on Xbox One and in the Windows 10 Store. "

I guess they had enough complaints... that disclaimer was not there in September. Thank You!

1 hour ago, maze said:

nah, you're thinking of 2 different features

Xbox currently has the ability to stream a game to a PC as it stands today, regardless of the game, through the Xbox app on the PC.

Play anywhere is a feature that syncs your xbox and PC (windows store) games, so you only have to buy it once for a game that can be played on both.  With the intent of also syncing the save files between the two completely separate platforms.

It's also been projected (including confirmations by developers) that this will lead to cross platform play.  If there's cross platform play, there is zero reason a person couldn't host a server on PC and play from their xbox.