Jeremy Stieglitz

Xbox Patch Notes: Current Version (v749.0) & Upcoming (v750, ETA: February 14)

23,959 posts in this topic

Will there be a time associated with when this release of the latest patch be given I have tried in the morning Eastern standard time so far no new patch also no severs listed....just wondering when I should go back on to look I know time is needed to fix the issues. So when to sign on and see patch??????

Hi, I don't want to spam the thread with the same question but would like to get some clarity for myself and everyone else that can't actually play the game at the moment.

On the ARk screen top right it says the patch is out 18/12. But my version is still v729.8, is there something required for Xbox players to do to update? Or is this simply wrong information being displayed?

If it hasn't dropped yet, when will it be?

Thanks

On 17/12/2015 at 8:41 AM, RAMMSTEIN4G3 said:

me and a group of friends purchased Ark Survival yesterday for xbox and there has been alot of complaints not just from us about the server issues. lots of people are getting mad and dissapointed, when going into the server and spend hours in it and when everyone gets off they either cant find the server no matter what and me and my friends have tried to do a open server of our own so we wouldnt keep loosing all out hard work, do to not being able to find nor join in the old server. please fix, let people be able to create a server and have that server saved some how or through the cloud so its always there and dont have to worry about loosing countless hours and progress. its really disappointing having to reset your character all the time and rebuild and tame everything all over again and i talked to alot of people and an idea people through out is when somebody joins a server make a reserved spot for that person and if they dont come back in like 3 days take there spot away and make it open and me and my friends server were pve-na-xboxoneserver72 and could not find it no matter what we did and its gets old having to always restart everything. we really do enjoy this game and haven't gamed together like we have in a long time 

You do realise this is a game preview and not a full release right? Of course there are going to be issues big ones and little ones, this won't be the last but I do know when this game is finished it will be amazing, so have patience OK?

Edited by Bluetombs

8 minutes ago, BreezzyBucks said:

When is the update coming out?

I don't know but an update or acknowledgement that dedicated server sessions for both PVE/PVP are all not working. I spent 34.99 on a game where the developers do not keep us up to date on problems. The responsibility falls on them totally not MS. If you guys are here please update us when the games online will be up and running, thank you.

On 16 December 2015 at 11:07 PM, Drake said:

v729.9, ETA: Dec 17:

(this will be a small executable update ;) )

* Fixed an issue where many Player-Hosted sessions were not joinable!

* "Full" Servers are now listed! Also increased server list size to 250 so that ALL Official Servers are listed (100-server search limit causing some servers to not appear)

* Server Bookmarks now save!

* Server Bookmarks are automatically added for any servers that you join (to help you find your server if you didn't remember the name ;)

* Session List Ping should work properly now (and the servers are now default ordered by Ping)

* LB+Start now opens Tribe Chat (text chat)

* Plugging in a controller no longer signs you out of your gameplay

* Hidden Engrams are no longer displayed on client (Primitive servers etc)

* Server Broadcast messages now respect player communication privilege

* Reloading ( X ) with the hand-held Map out now opens the UI to Apply/Remove Map Pins

* Player Actions Wheel now only shows the Poop option if you can Poop (tee hee hee).

* You can now Press Start in the Inventory of an activateable structure to toggle its active state (campfire etc)

* Improved Structure destruction vfx

* Fixed issue where you couldn't interact with some nearby Dinos / Access Inventories in Singleplayer / when Hosting

* Fixed a singleplayer crash that could occur randomly when moving through the world

* Doubled the Slider Ranges on the 'Host Game' UI (in a future patch will uncap it with editboxes ala PC)

* [MORE NOTES TO COME]

100 server limit causing servers not to appear, then you/your team tweet a few hrs ago that you added more servers... You understand this makes it worse right?

We have a problem we have to many servers to list, ok, let's add more servers.

If you don't like this post just add some servers to it to see if it makes it better.

Edited by Lester
Rage

9 minutes ago, LennyDaKid said:

I tryed to join Official PvE server,but there was not listed

But I can join PvP servers ,Is all official PvE servers are down now?

They're not. Here's how the browser works:

There are currently (at least) 220 servers.
The browser only shows 100 servers, not every single one of them.
The browser lists the PVP servers first.
Even if you select just PVE servers, it's still loading all servers including PVP and then filtering them out.

Because it's loading PVP first and ALWAYS shows them, regardless of what you have selected, it's pushing the PVE servers out of the 100 to show. Until the PVP servers fill up, or the patch comes out to show more than 100 servers, it's pretty much impossible to join a PVE game.

On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 9:25 PM, TWD_PSYCHO said:

Will this help with some of the visual issues, like blurry or poor quality surroundings, meaning rocks that have blurry edges, it's like the lines of the rock are blurred when in game. Still wishing for more server options even if we have to pay for it. Having a second Xbox is hard to do for most of us.

This game is an early release, meaning its not finished... give it time bro

what you ppl need to understand is that game havent long been out and already your crying cut the guys some slack you kids these days dont have no time to wait or understand the work these guys put into games like this one u just cry cry go back to playing call of duty and let the real gamers play ARK

7 minutes ago, MRvamp said:

what you ppl need to understand is that game havent long been out and already your crying cut the guys some slack you kids these days dont have no time to wait or understand the work these guys put into games like this one u just cry cry go back to playing call of duty and let the real gamers play ARK

If you're an adult you should go back to school. This isn't because the game is in early access they made it worse by adding more servers.

12 minutes ago, MRvamp said:

Nice grammar, Mr Adult.

1 minute ago, DancingEdgeuk said:

Shame theres no estimated time as to when it would be applied.

Unless i've missed something? haha

UK btw

Agreed. I work so my time I can be online is limited. Sucks that when I can play I can't get on the server I started on :(

1 minute ago, MRvamp said:

why dont u do something with ya life other people got lives you sit on your ass and bitch about games being broken stupid kid

Yes, because you are able to tell EXACTLY what I do, by posts that I make on a forum! Aren't you here, too? Pot, kettle... black?