Jeremy Stieglitz

Xbox Patch Notes: Current Version (v738.4) & Upcoming

17249 posts in this topic

Will this help with some of the visual issues, like blurry or poor quality surroundings, meaning rocks that have blurry edges, it's like the lines of the rock are blurred when in game. Still wishing for more server options even if we have to pay for it. Having a second Xbox is hard to do for most of us.

I dont know if this is kinda off topic and i'm kinda new, but if you buy the xbox version of ark do you still get access to future updates 

Also kind of off topic but I was playing on the NA PVE server 119 and put quite a bit of work in with friends for hours on end and now I want to go back on and I even bookmarked the server and it's not coming up at all when I search for it or look in my bookmarks and it's making me pretty mad.....

help please

4 minutes ago, LizardAlien said:

Also kind of off topic but I was playing on the NA PVE server 119 and put quite a bit of work in with friends for hours on end and now I want to go back on and I even bookmarked the server and it's not coming up at all when I search for it or look in my bookmarks and it's making me pretty mad.....

help please

This will be fixed in the 729.9 patch (both issues: not seeing the server and bookmarks not working) -- until then, if you have a friend on the server, they can 'Invite' you back in ;)

1 minute ago, Lildigg22 said:

Are there any plans to offer rentable servers?

That requires going through some technical steps with the help of Microsoft, but we are actively looking into it. Our own Official Servers function this way, so it should be possible... ;) 

Heya just wondering when this update will exactly come out And would it be an automatic update or do we have to hard reset ? cheers ! 

Edited by Griim19

What about my issue it says searching for session but server list never loads at all. I can honestly say I spent more time looking at the searching for session prompt than actually playing the game. (I know the main menu song by heart now)

im having a problem trying to join official servers. only 15-20 servers show up and everytime i refresh the server list, 15-20 different servers show up. (for example ill see 4 NA servers, server 10, 11, 15, 16. when i refresh the server list, servers 64, 65, 106 and 112 will show up and the other servers arnt there)

Does this mean the issue where me and my friend couldn't join each other's private severs I'll be fixed?

me and a group of friends purchased Ark Survival yesterday for xbox and there has been alot of complaints not just from us about the server issues. lots of people are getting mad and dissapointed, when going into the server and spend hours in it and when everyone gets off they either cant find the server no matter what and me and my friends have tried to do a open server of our own so we wouldnt keep loosing all out hard work, do to not being able to find nor join in the old server. please fix, let people be able to create a server and have that server saved some how or through the cloud so its always there and dont have to worry about loosing countless hours and progress. its really disappointing having to reset your character all the time and rebuild and tame everything all over again and i talked to alot of people and an idea people through out is when somebody joins a server make a reserved spot for that person and if they dont come back in like 3 days take there spot away and make it open and me and my friends server were pve-na-xboxoneserver72 and could not find it no matter what we did and its gets old having to always restart everything. we really do enjoy this game and haven't gamed together like we have in a long time 

My brother and I was having an issue when he invited me to his tribe. The menu to accept the invite/ interact with him was missing. So I can't accept any invites from him and vice versa. Not to mention the taming meter for the dinosaurs just disappear at random. It doesn't show me the taming meter and if it were to be tamed, the interaction menu won't pop up. So I can't give it food and it starves. Will this patch or a future patch fix that?

I see that we will be able to see servers even if they are full, So does that mean we could get queues as well that way it isn't just people spamming join server just to be told it's full?             -Best of luck, Joshua

my friends are inviting me to server PVE-NA-XboxOfficialServer68 since i cannot find it on the list at all i been refreshing for 6 hours still wont show up and the invite aint working either

just good that this is getting patched, i hope as regularly as pc one. thanks for hard work. think the main issue is not been able to transfer to other servers keeping your level. because most times the server i use are full and don`t really want to start over again.

Edited by DrunkenShaolin

@Drake is it possible that we can host a xbox one server on pc in the future? cause not everbody can buy a second xbox one. and did ark get a graphics update on xbox one? i mean i play ark on pc too but on xbox its so blurry and the textures are looking terrible sometimes,and there are framedrops on xbox one.Oh i forget to ask is there a button config that we can enter the adminmanger on our hosted non dedicated server ?

Edited by Natsu
forget something

God I hope this is fixed soon. I blew the end of my fun money on this and so far I regret it.  I am unable to play with my friends in the server where we have been playing DESPITE the fact that there are less than 10 people in server. The only NA servers available at the time of night when I play are PVP if I want to do something else it has to be in EU for PVE and the game is so laggy its not woth it.

11 minutes ago, DamianKain said:

God I hope this is fixed soon. I blew the end of my fun money on this and so far I regret it.  I am unable to play with my friends in the server where we have been playing DESPITE the fact that there are less than 10 people in server. The only NA servers available at the time of night when I play are PVP if I want to do something else it has to be in EU for PVE and the game is so laggy its not woth it.

tell me about it i just want to play on same server as my friends but cant find it nor will the invite i get from my friends and playing solo too boring 

This was a rough buy lots of bugs and alot of wasted time in glitchy areas.

Edited by DamianKain
Changed wording

Dont know if it's intended, but, i cannot save progress. I join the same server over and over again, but my character resets to lvl 1 after i rejoin.

I dont mind the whole issue of bugs and lag problems. But I think the thing that kills me is the most basic part of servers. They have a list and could not set it up? That is awful.