Ascendent Saddles, Dire Bear & Argi's

TheFoxington

2 hours ago, Maertz said:

Sabers only and i kill anything under 1.0 before fishing an area. 3.0 is prolly the highest ive caught. Using asc rod of course usually over 450 percent. Takes a bit to work up to those rods though... 

I wasnt aware salmon dropped better loot. Then again, I dont have much experience with fishing. I know some good spots for coel but is there spots where lots of salmon spawn?

8 minutes ago, TheFoxington said:

Fantastic! What cave did you find it in?

If you want good argi bp (or saddle item) then farm the west ocean cave drops.  I clear it regularly and get them pretty often.  Don't recall which specific colour drop, but you get blue/yellow/red in there.  No bear saddles in there though, thats fishing.

If you want argent, go for Caverns of Lost Faith, crates in the big sea caves (Lost Faith and Lost Hope) have argent in their loot tables, iv gotten so many MC and lower ones that I began tossing them, along with three ASC of various qualities (highest was like...92 armor?). But youll need a good squid or tribemates with mosas for Lost Hope.

You can also get, in order from least rare to most rare: Diplodocus, argent, chalico,tapejara, bronto (normal), rex,spino, kapro and tuso.

Took out a JM rod last night with 270% effectiveness and did some fishing... caught alot of 1.0x and up but I had my eye on a 2.6. He bit over a dozen times but couldnt reel him in, even when i was hitting the buttons crazy fast. Does a better rod allow you to reel in fish faster? From a 1.5x fish I got a MC argy saddle bp and a JM bear saddle. Seems to be the best way to get those two saddles

14 hours ago, TheLastNerb said:

Took out a JM rod last night with 270% effectiveness and did some fishing... caught alot of 1.0x and up but I had my eye on a 2.6. He bit over a dozen times but couldnt reel him in, even when i was hitting the buttons crazy fast. Does a better rod allow you to reel in fish faster? From a 1.5x fish I got a MC argy saddle bp and a JM bear saddle. Seems to be the best way to get those two saddles

I got to find where the darn sabertooth spawn in the center map. Tried coel with a 310% rod and got some Saddles but not any good dire bear ones heh. Need to go cave spelunking 

Archived