24/7 Dedicated Server Slightly Boosted on The Island

Need people to join server. Most people that have been in the server is 20.

Pretty new server lots of places to build

No offline raiding

2x xp boost, 4x xp boost on the weekends

3x taming speed 6x taming speed on the weekends

Food and water drain a little bit slower, also you harvest a little more

There is no picking on smaller tribes or someone who has turrets and a metal base picking on someone with stone or thatch base, everyone is friendly and helpful but you can war people if you want, if you want to build up forever then war everyone will let you, if you never want to war, then everyone will leave you alone other wise they will be kicked

No trolls Trolls is automatic ban

Basically just got tired of joining official servers and getting wiped for no reason or a dedicated server and admin just using cheats or being an asshole so decided to buy my own xbox and hosting my own server. My tribe the admins have 10 members and one of us is always on, usually most of us are on. We have no life lol

To join please add Gamertag: epaRHost

Once you sent him a friend request which is my server hosting account ill get a notification on my phone, Ill accept it asap and send you a message to let you know I have accepted it. Once we are both friends you will being to join on epaRHost at anytime.

My gamertag is CrayJ44, Please message either account if you have any questions or suggestions

Thanks!

Okay l thank you & no, I wasn't hoping for a pve type of server lol- my tribe mates & I are perfectly fine with being killed or raided as long as it's not done cowardly (us being offline) & we have an opportunity to defend is all. So, offline raid protection was the only thing we were looking for to be different than official. 

Archived