Blocking Character Spawns?

Rotix

I transferred from one official server to another official server. Now I find myself in a hell hole lol Every spawn on this particular server is surrounded by metal spikes. There is nothing you can do to escape them. I wonder what happens if this kind of thing continues on more servers. I now have my high level character unable to transfer out lol oh well. Anyone else encounter this problem?

BobRoss is correct. However, it is not the Alpha tribe that did it. It is a sock account tribe. The GM will pop on a week or two later, tell them to remove it, come back 24 hours later to see that they have been ignored, use destroy all structures in tribe command, and two hours later, all of the spikes will be back in place by sock account tribe.  So, useless. But, by all means, submit a ticket. Make sure you reply nonstop every time you get an automated keyword sorted response from them. Or your ticket is closed, and nothing happens, and they never visit at all to provide the two hours of irritation to those responsible for the spikes.

Archived