Looking for adult tribe/server to play Ark with

Hey bro my gt is tony2glocks we need a couple extra guys.we are safe in server due to our relationship to alpha.we are 4 ppl all adults .youngest person is 17 (not counting my lil brother who is 12 but he knows how to play and doesnt annoy the crap outta ppl lol)but yeah we are semi built up and have some good tames .we are on a official server.theres a bunch more but message me if intrested or for more info.later

looking for new players to join my server. its a 24/7 server when there is no updates. Only want mature people who will not mess around and looking for a decent map without trolls.

Got a Colosseum for any battles you may wish to resolve. A maze for when you want a bit of fun. A trading centre located near 50 50. A jail for any people who are trolls. Going to hold a lot of events over time. Fishing event, speed races etc, first out of the maze etc. All beneficial blueprints for the winners. Also to anyone who collects all artifacts a free 180 wyvern. So lot of incentives. 

The island

Rates as follows.

xp 1.45

taming 2.0                                          

food consumption dinos 1.0

resource rate 1.45

egg speed 2.6

baby mature 2.2

Also a few of scorched earth dinos are wild on the map. exclusion of wyverns. Locations will be shared when on the game

There will be a facebook group set up if interested to discuss future events, any ideas, extra xp weekends, polls for any increase decrease of stats, so not just one dictates

if your interested in playing message xoxthehitmanxox

We have launched a new player dedicated server! The server is 24/7 center map. Pvp Listed below are the current stats of the server. 

Server gamer tag is Joey eSo ark 

Difficulty .5 

XP MULTI 2.05 

Taming speed 2.05 

Dino harvest 2.05 

Player harvest 1.6

Water drain .4 

Food drain .7 

PLAYER STATS PER LEVEL 

Health 1.3 

Weight 1.9 

Speed 1.3

Xp multiplyers 

Crafting 2.2

Breeding Baby maxed 

server upload speed is 300.31mbps 

blue ob is a kill free zone no pvp 

SERVER RULES 

1. Follow rules or be banned :)

2. Do not build in metal spawns 

3. Do not build in glitches spots found so will get you wiped

4. Fresh spawns can be killed. However grieffing will not be tolerated 

5. There is a 5 day raid free build period for new tribes. However if the tribe raids in this 5 day period your raid free pierod is void. 

6. To identify a new tribe that is building red paint on the front of the base is required ask admins for paint and paint gun. 

Server admins/gt are joey eSo, dgriff24, killershadowdt 

all admins are adults and work most admins play night and weekends. For issues message an admin. 

Archived